1. Ninja

how i can get rid of a player accusing me of ninja? spammin on global for whole day ruining my name?

2. the thing is i dont know how i can do it, we were doing bane run with group loot and all of us were on Discord, im not sure if the dude whos accusing us was but we were changing MS i was and i was ms arms PvP and i won WFS HC, and now dude is spamming global saying i rolled it for our main feral tank, ofc i have screenshots that i have WFS equipped on me right now.

3. Irrelevant, they spam it while they aren't allowed to do that.

4. Sounds like you will get banned if he reports you.

5. Sounds like you will get banned if he reports you.
    it would be funny to get banned for winning ms need roll

6. No no, you did not inform player about MS changes, so its a fact of ninja.

7. it would be funny to get banned for winning ms need roll
    It's iffy since you aren't even sure he was there. Which could be speculated to be intentional by leaving a player out of "MS changes". In the future, I recommend still doing some statement about loot rules in-game. Otherwise it could be abused both ways. Mentioning it in-game chat is easy way to confirm/prove it happened.

8. ...

Delete

Edited: November 8, 2023

9. No no, you did not inform player about MS changes, so its a fact of ninja.
    I wasnt the RL so i dont need to do it, and if he wasnt on discord wich im not sure, then its his fault, and if he was but wasnt listening, thats he's fault too, no1 on discord had problem with me needing that item, and they take my side, i just think that guy thought i was needing it for someone else, and now is complaining.

10. anyway guys, thanks for reply and instructions!

11. But the fact that loot rules were not stated remains. If raid leader decided to put himself at risk by stating loot rules with voice in 3rd party environment, it's his fault for exposing himself in such way, without "paper trail" in game. And he didnt even bother to do the good old "press NO if you hear me" or anything. Player could not make informed decision to stay/leave before he got saved, because of negligent leader.

Well that does not excuse this player for slandering, but we can understand why it's happening. I'd say you/leader are pretty safe, these yellers usually don't collect any kind of evidence, good news for you.
    Edited: November 5, 2023