1. Realm's growth

Is it me or Lordaeron has increased it's population lately?

Is it due to Wotlk's Classic coming to an end?

2. Saw on reddit that blizz won't keep wotlk classic servers once cataclysm classic starts so i expect pop to rise.

3. Yes not only Lordaeron but Icecrown and Blackrock have gained a big spike in population aswell, even at the time when Ulduar was the current raid a lot of retail / classic players swapped to Warmane because of how much Blizzard simple ****ed the game over making it MUCH easier then it's supposed to be, not to forget the absolutely massive bot problem and pay to win mechanics.
    I allways had an eye on the population of warmane and since the release of "WOTLK Classic" when people asked "Will warmane die because of this" all over the place, Warmane has gained about 4-5K more players atleast, the numbers differs a lot depending on what time and what day you play but overall I would say it's somewhere around there.

4. I returned to playing wow only to remember why i left. High level dicks killing low level fellas...

5. Hey, a bit late to replies but yes, I recently started playing here because Cata is coming to the retail Classic. It's been a blast so far.

I'd expect a large-ish wave of players migrating once the update drops on Classic next year.

6. For me, am New on warmane, since 1 week
    Coming from wotlk Classic because it's about to end ?