1. Authentication email

hello
    I ve wanted to reset my pass on another account. I ve followed up all the steps and i ve received a mail from the support with new pass and link. However to log in to warmane i must enter Authentication code, unfortunatly im not able to receive the mail containing it (it s nowhere to be found in my mailbox - new massages spam etc, strange thing is everything works fine with this account), so i can't log into site, but i can log in to the game ( with pass from reset pass mail). I must ask for help.

2. You'll have to contact the support.

Frequently Asked Questions

I'm not receiving any emails

Authentication emails may be slightly delayed during peak times.

If after a minute you haven't received the code, double check your emails Spam or Junk folders as it may have been filtered there.

If still no authentication email has been received, we recommend double checking you're logged into the same email as the one displayed within the My Account section of the website. You could also update your accounts email to a new one as your email service provider may have incorrectly labelled the email as spam.

Invalid code?

Ensure that you do not close the authentication request when logging in. Simply log in and when greeted with the authentication request, navigate to your email and then copy paste the newly sent code in without closing the request.

Repeatedly restarting the authentication process will cause the previous code to expire.

I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account

Simply email us directly for assistance - [email protected]

It's helpful if you include anything you recall surrounding the account to assist us in verifying your ownership in a timely fashion. Such information includes but is not limited to:

- Account or Forum username (not passwords).
    - Current email or a guess if you have forgotten
    - Character information
    - General account history. For example, "I claimed the holiday gift on my Paladin back in 2018, maybe 2019?"
    - Country where you connected or registered from

You may also include a new email address that you would like your account to be updated to. If we have enough information, we'll be able to update your account immediately without the need for further verification.
    [UPDATED] Account security improvements