1. Banned for illegal gold purchase and I didn't play for 4 months

So i tried login in back today after 4 months and found out i was banned for "Purchasing Gold from illicit sources ". Like what?

2. That just means it happened before your four months break or that someone was using the account during it (which can be checked in the account's recent history https://www.warmane.com/account/history).

3. Last seen: 124 days ago from IP
    Noone has my account and it wasn't hacked. And i certainly didn't buy gold while i was playing, and i wasn't banned in that period or when i decided to take a break and I'm pretty sure I'm broke on gold xD. Found a thread for ban appeal so I will do that

4. You're free to open a ban appeal, naturally, but you might want to reconsider going into one from a "didn't do nothing" position.

This sort of ban is given carefully, after tracking illegal sources of gold and where they went to, even if there are "jumps" from multiple accounts before the final one is reached. The fact you weren't banned while you were playing is meaningless, as the investigation to led to all these bans (yours is just one among many, many more) happened over a long period of time. Gold could have been purchased an year ago, and the ban just come recently.

5. Well my position of "I didn't do anything" is the position i will be taking since I didn't play. How could i do anything? And if it was "ban is given carefully" then i wouldn't have been banned at all. I never purchased any gold or traded some big amounts. Most of the gold I recieved was from AH selling items. Maybe got from friend or 2 1000 or 2000 gold when i needed and gave them back. But if that amount is considered purchasing and whoever is baning , is baning people cause of that. They are destroying the society and trading in Wow

6. It was just advice. You do you, and deal with the outcome, of course.

7. Thanks for advice. I will, have a good day