1. It seems very inappropriate for a moderator, a.k.a someone with authority that should moderate others, use such unwarranted petty insults. Does it seem appropriate if i start calling everyone that disagrees with me a homosexual? Would i get muted or banned for it?
    Since you are the moderator supposed to enforce the rules and make sure everyone is civil, i take it is ok to ask you if you like cleaning boards for free and if you enjoy black phalluses?
    Wow I hadn't seen projecting this strong in the last 15 minutes...

It really was a massive nerve growth that got stabbed, huh? But I'm not your psychologist, so it isn't on me to help you handle these issues you have when someone uses sexual orientation as an example to make a point, seeing insults and homosexuality in every shadow.

2. Wow I hadn't seen projecting this strong in the last 15 minutes...

It really was a massive nerve growth that got stabbed, huh? But I'm not your psychologist, so it isn't on me to help you handle these issues you have when someone uses sexual orientation as an example to make a point, seeing insults and homosexuality in every shadow.
    Are you seriously using "thechnically i didn't insult him, it's a question". We're not in 5th grade anymore trying to be a smartass to the teacher, we're grown men. We all know exactly what you meant with that comment, but all you do is deflect and keep up with your "smart" insults, trying to "own" us.

You're supposed to be the bigger person here, act like it.

3. Are you seriously using "thechnically i didn't insult him, it's a question". We're not in 5th grade anymore trying to be a smartass to the teacher, we're grown men. We all know exactly what you meant with that comment, but all you do is deflect and keep up with your "smart" insults, trying to "own" us.

You're supposed to be the bigger person here, act like it.
    Tell us more about the inherent insecurity instilled by reading a parallel that involves sexuality.

4. You misunderstand him, with that sexuality stuff he was making a point that "you know something is right and true without conditions like experiencing it". Tough such an idea does not actually fit this topic. What'd be more fitting is that you can have only certain kind of sexuality(which is same as NinJaS aRe NoT pArT oF gAmePLAy), while in reality there are other kind of sexualities, and even all kinds of kinks, some of them are truly despicable. Same as there are all kinds of players, ninjas included.

So Obnoxious is simply a ninjafobic zealot when you dig to the root and look at it. I bet someone ninjaed Two-Ton hammer from him in his childhood.

5. You misunderstand him, with that sexuality stuff he was making a point that "you know something is right and true without conditions like experiencing it". Tough such an idea does not actually fit this topic. What'd be more fitting is that you can have only certain kind of sexuality(which is same as NinJaS aRe NoT pArT oF gAmePLAy), while in reality there are other kind of sexualities, and even all kinds of kinks, some of them are truly despicable. Same as there are all kinds of players, ninjas included.

So Obnoxious is simply a ninjafobic zealot when you dig to the root and look at it. I bet someone ninjaed Two-Ton hammer from him in his childhood.
    I understand what he was trying to point out (his analogy is dumb and wrong). He could've used any other example, yet he chose that one. You can tell by the replies in the thread that he is petty and condescending, with a strong belief that he is right and everybody arguing against him is wrong. If he carried himself in a proper manner i wouldn't have replied

6. It's just an opinion, there is no right or wrong. It's just how humans work.

7. Damn, I go elsewhere for a while and this is still going on like this?
    Certain wounds really do take a while to heal... I'm sure those donut seats are affordable wherever you live, give them a try.

8. It's just an opinion, there is no right or wrong. It's just how humans work.
    Bro, you can't compare sexual preference, with a video game made by a "for profit" company. You automatically know about sexual preference because you are born with it, so you can give your opinion on it. But you are not born a WoW player, you can't give your opinion if you don't play. I can't analyze the building process of a turbo-jet engine just because i watch clips on youtube.

He could have used an example that made sense and was correct, but he wanted to insult the guy

Damn, I go elsewhere for a while and this is still going on like this?
    Certain wounds really do take a while to heal... I'm sure those donut seats are affordable wherever you live, give them a try.
    See, this is what i'm talking about, instead of acting like a moderator he doubles down on his petty insults. I guess you could argue that he really is interested if i have affordable donut seats where i live, but we're not 5 year olds

9. See, this is what i'm talking about, instead of acting like a moderator he doubles down on his petty insults. I guess you could argue that he really is interested if i have affordable donut seats where i live, but we're not 5 year olds
    Your astonishing butthurtness is too damn amusing for me to not milk it. The only thing that could make it better was if the guy I replied to - which curiously wasn't you - came to say he didn't feel insulted because he can see at no moment he was insulted.

Which begs the question: you've been assuming and doubling-down that I was calling him a homosexual... and that's an insult for you? What's wrong with homosexuals that it's an insult for you?

10. Your astonishing butthurtness is too damn amusing for me to not milk it. The only thing that could make it better was if the guy I replied to - which curiously wasn't you - came to say he didn't feel insulted because he can see at no moment he was insulted.

Which begs the question: you've been assuming and doubling-down that I was calling him a homosexual... and that's an insult for you? What's wrong with homosexuals that it's an insult for you?
    *tips fedora* jfl @you. You're not doubling down on calling him a homosexual, You're doubling down on being petty and obnoxious.
    To answer your question, homosexuality is a mental illness.

11. homosexuality is a mental illness.
    I rest my case, couldn't get much better confirmation of my initial assessment of your over-the-top reaction...

First 123