1. how often you get banned by mistake?

Hello guys i have just a simple question, am still new here, do people get banned often by mistake? cuz i am thinking if i should even play on this servers after a such event and evend consider puting more money into it, how many gms are in charge for this, if is just one then i can understand him not realy researching to much into it before hammering down on it, here what happened to me:

Hello guys, i tried login into the game as usual after work today, then to my surprise my account was banned for 5 days with the reason being Ninja in dungeons, this is realy shocking to me, and couldnt figure it out how this came to be and i can only think i got griefed and some hasty gm fell for it.
    The day before this happened i did some dungeons with a friend who is top level geared (mine is still fresh 80) he is a paladin, my character a DK, to get the dungeon finder work faster for us he qued as a healer and i did as a tank, this helped a lot with queue time, after we entered the instance i made clear to ppl i am dps and Pala can pretty much carry us tanking, healing, and dpsing since he was top geared. i can assure you i made it clear at the start of the instance that i wont roll for tank items but for dps in english.
    I am looking for a fast respons, this was a mistake and a dissapointment.
    have a nice day.

Is this against the rulles?

2. No, there was no mistake.

There's no "making it clear," you have no right to just tell people you will do whatever you want. The DDs in the group were there for that gear as well, while you were the Tank. Unless every single person in the group said clearly that they agreed to it, you rolling Need on stuff for another role will get you banned if reported.

3. they stated no problem with it, considering they got carried by my friend pala who didnt needed any item, they were fine with it, i guess untill the end. and isnt this the base method in raids? if you read my whole message i said i told them and the start of the instance and no problem with it was stated in the chat, with that they also didnt w8 1 hour for a normal mode dungeon to happen. i mean if you realy play the game you understand what i am saying.

4. they stated no problem with it, considering they got carried by my friend pala who didnt needed any item, they were fine with it, i guess untill the end.
    Did every single one of them say they had no problem? And being silent/not saying anything isn't stating they are okay with it.
    Did you take a screenshot of them saying that or have some way to prove all three other players were okay with you doing that?

and isnt this the base method in raids?
    That wasn't a raid and you weren't a raid leader setting loot rules.

with that they also didnt w8 1 hour for a normal mode dungeon to happen.
    Has no relevance to any of this.

5. You know how justive work? you dont need to prove you are innocent, its vice-versa. w8ing for an ingame GM to resond to my ticked, hopefully one with reason.

6. You were proven guilty by a report with evidence, that's why you're banned. It's on you to prove you aren't.

Not that it matters, this isn't a court of law. Your television logic won't apply here.

But go ahead and wait for a GM (who are the people who banned you for breaking our rules) to tell you the same.

7. You made clear your reasoning, its a bit weird for forum moderator to decline communication in general even if its in game, i want to hear someone else oppinion tho.

8. If you sign as a healer you should only need on healing gear and only if its a direct uppgrade, you can greed on offspecc gear, or if everyone else in the rdf also sais its ok but that means everyone, not 2 out of 3 guys, using 2 characters to need roll to increase chanse of winning is also bannable, in rdf people have no choise of choosing to join what party on whos terms, so just stick with joining as the specc you need gear on, I use to boost my characters aswell in rdf with a max geared retri paladin, dosent matter that "I dont need a healer" if you sign as a healer and need dps gear the other 3 dps can get 1 more person to roll items against which is not fair against them no matter how you look at it, the warmane rules are made simple like that to stop all the excuses, reasons, loopholes people try to use to increase loot per time spent. In general, allways read the game rules on whatever game and server you choose to play on.

9. Here is "opinion from someone els".

You were assigned as tank (your choice) when you decided to make "skip". Okay. Then you proceed to make surprised Pikachu face from ban for rolling need on items that are not for your dungeon role (and you didn't get confirmation from 3 other players).
    You get response from moderator, who explains to you that everything was done according to rules. Yet you expect everyone to say opposite things, that you are good boy, all it was mistake and so on. Nope, won't happen.
    And regarding your "communication" request - you've got it, but you didn't like what you've got))

10. SO in the future if someone ask in the chat if he can role for something and we say yes, he does it, then i report him cuz i am mad about something god knows what, you are saying he is up for a ban since he should only stick to his main role. that its something. the problem here is that i go griefed, comunication and understanding happen at the start of the dungeon where everybody agreed, in the end was just a normal mode dungeon done for quest, and some people are clearly enjoying the chaos, i realy want to see the screens the gm took this decision because all i am interested is if paying players are worth sticking around because some other servers can use money aswell.

11. i realy want to see the screens the gm took this decision because all i am interested is if paying players are worth sticking around because some other servers can use money aswell.
    I can tell you right now you won't be shown the evidence that was sent to the GMs in the report.
    Also, being a donor - not "paying player" - won't get you any special treatment in any of this.

12. Read the rules and all will be made clearer to you.

13. What qualifies as ninja?

- Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.
    - In RDF needing on items for Off-Spec (unless everyone in party is explicitly fine with this).
    - Need rolling for other players to have 2 or more roll chances at one item.
    - Kicking players from raid for no reason, especially before distributing loot from boss kill that they participated in.
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot.
    There you go. I took the liberty of highlighting the relevant text in red.

You joined RDF, stated something like "I'll be rolling DPS, I won't roll tank items". You made it very clear, even wrote it in English. Very clear. Yet, it doesn't allow you to change the rules of the game on a whim, no matter how clearly you stated your intentions. You joined as Tank, you will roll MS as a Tank. If you wanted to roll something for OS, you'd have to ask for all other 4 party members for clear permission of doing so. You need 4 definite "I allow it/Yes" types of answers. Silence isn't an answer. You were reported because somebody clearly didn't agree to it. If they had agreed, there would be no report made against you.

You won't see any screenshots. They aren't shown for culprits for a reason.

14. the player obviously sent evidence about you ninjalooted.
    how can we just believe you here? u probably got banned not because the dungeon run u're talking about.

15. Thankyou for your pro response Mitzen, you should be a mod here. from what i remember everyone was ok with it otherwise i wouldnt roll.
    But if this is not something that happen verry often i am glad for, because after "donating"for in game "gifts" you expect a more pro policing method. just more cleard to me why it happen and what could happen if you trust everyone in a run. thinking right now if its worth hanging around.
    Edited: November 16, 2023

12 Last