1. Cross-fractions RDFs

Hello, first i want to appolagise for my bad english, its not my native language. Second, i searched the forums, but didnt find such a topic, if theres such a topic - sorry for the spam.
    So, as dps usualy i wait like 20-30 mins (at lvl80) for rdf to pop. Thats for normal and hc too. I cant understand how is that possible with such a population. We have cross-factions rdfs while we leveling, can we have it on max level too. It will be very helpfull for new chars. Thanks!

2. We have cross-factions rdfs while we leveling, can we have it on max level too. It will be very helpfull for new chars. Thanks!
    No, it won't.

For old dungeons the issue is few people queue for them. Cross-faction makes it so the two small groups add to each other and more groups are formed.

For newer dungeons it's the opposite. There are too many people queuing who are DDs and too few Tanks and Healers. Adding the opposite faction won't make a difference. It doesn't matter that you will have more Tanks and Healers, because all the DDs from that side would come along as well.

3. No, it won't.

For old dungeons the issue is few people queue for them. Cross-faction makes it so the two small groups add to each other and more groups are formed.

For newer dungeons it's the opposite. There are too many people queuing who are DDs and too few Tanks and Healers. Adding the opposite faction won't make a difference. It doesn't matter that you will have more Tanks and Healers, because all the DDs from that side would come along as well.
    I see your point, but did, at any point, that was tested? If not, why not try and see the results. If it same it can be reverse at normal stage.

4. I see your point, but did, at any point, that was tested? If not, why not try and see the results. If it same it can be reverse at normal stage.
    No, it was never tested, because it really doesn't need to. It's just simple Math. If you have a ratio of 1:1:1000 for Tanks, Healers and DDs respectively, multiplying that by two won't make groupings of five happen significantly more. Testing something with clear results would be just wasting resources to prove what you already know.