1. Super casual LFG [Horde[

North American filthy casual, Currently leveling a Orc DK, looking for a guild that can fit a casual player in.
    Edited: November 17, 2023

2. LOL I just came here to check out recruitment as well. Hoping to find a chill guild that raids old and new stuff, or does mount/cheev runs.

3. Same here, hit me up if you find something. Got 5 chars I'd like to get a new home to

4. Same here. Just started a new toon and would like to join a casual guild.

5. We might even make a new guild for low level and gearing people up, doing naxx/ulduar/toc for gearing and getting our self to ICC. I'd be down, even making leveling groups for alts.

Hit me up on disc if you're up for this: madproof#4001

6. Well if you guys are interseted to move alliance, we have guild that is casual pve, doin tbc runs, naxx, ulduar, toc, icc and mount runs.

7. Sure that sounds good to me, what is the guild name so I can /w you in-game. Got some 6.4k demo lock that I could join with, also could level some alts I guess

8. Magna Ira is guild name, you are welcome to join in if u like raiding in chill atmosphere and havin fun in discord

9. Oof I dont think I'd have much fun alli side, but if you guys want to make a guild or just do some mount runs or something horde side /w Arensuvah. I'm fresh 80, but doing my best to gear for ICC or pvp <3