1. prot warriors

If you look at the top 2 s at the end of the season, you will never see a pro warrior there. Even if you become the most skilled pro warrior, you can't take a rating higher than 2500. Even enkh shamans play at 2800-3k. Even before the shield damage reduction, the prot wars were not in the top... and even more so after that. In this regard, I ask you to raise the damage from a shield strike by 20%, this will help to take a +200 rating at the end of the season. And it will not affect the balance in any way. The warmane server has its own cool balance in PVP, but the prot wars don't fit in there a bit and are not the most desirable partners. Therefore, I ask the administration to pay attention to the prot warriors and help them play on the top rating.

2. Therefore, I ask the administration to pay attention to the prot warriors and help them play on the top rating.
    You're talking about teaching some kind of pvp course or...?

3. If all the math regarding damages are correctly following retail 3.3.5's numbers, nothing will be changed. There's no custom damage tweaks, as if you do one, you're expected to tweak more, not to say that would be a custom change.

4. Why should warriors have multiple specs that are S-tier when most other classes don't even have one? Warriors and and palas are already ridiculously overpowered and overrepresented in arena, this would make it even worse.

5. Prot was never supposed to be top tier in 2s. They shine in 3s, esp when paired with hunter and Hpala.
    Exactly...