1. Xp rate too low

I know this is controversial. But after 2 days, I'm 31. Now, I'm by NO means an efficient leveler but dungeon xp seems low. I again, would like to request the option for x5. I'm sure this will incite some of you into a rage but I really don't enjoy leveling. I've done it a hundred times and just want to get on with prebis farm.

2. Yeah, let's get even faster exp gain to make a hole between levels and items even bigger.

Even with x3 it's too quick. You go to dungeon, do 2 or 3 quests and you have next level. With x1 it would be muchs slower and game overall was much interesting

3. firstly, exageration. i did stockades with 4 quests and got 1.5 levels. secondly, most dungeon brackets are 7-10 levels meaning you are running them currently 4-6 times (ish). increasing to x5 still means 3 ish dungeons per bracket which is enough time to gear

4. Disagree, fast food is fast, but not good. x3 is just right

5. me being used to 1x is totally fine with 3x, but considering what warmane is used to im not surprised people are upset, i would have liked 5x more myself

6. In Vanilla no - you still have x1 for item drops, right? from 3 dungeons yesterday I had only 4 items - from them I got myself only 1. Rest was picked by other characters who can "Need" same gear.

With x1 drop rate by reaching 27 lvl I still had 3 white items equiped on me, simply because I did not found anything better from quests or dungeons. With x5 or more I would had 2 greens as maximum.

7. We already have x3 and rdf, it more then enough for comfort leveling.

8. I again, would like to request the option for x5.
    Feel free to discuss this topic, philosophically, but getting to level 31 in two days, by someone who says he isn't an efficient leveler? Yeah, don't expect this request to be taken seriously. If you don't enjoy leveling you're better off waiting to trade Coins for someone selling their character, than for the rates to be increased because you're in a hurry.

9. I know this is controversial. But after 2 days, I'm 31. Now, I'm by NO means an efficient leveler but dungeon xp seems low. I again, would like to request the option for x5. I'm sure this will incite some of you into a rage but I really don't enjoy leveling. I've done it a hundred times and just want to get on with prebis farm.
    I also feel the same, but would more into a x4 for alt leveling since this is a progressive server. And that would be the only reason why I would request a up on the xp, since this won't stay vanilla forever, and by the time I get to 60 I will probably be close to TBC launch, I made it up to 22 in 6 days :D. But yeah, I'm just having fun atm.

10. I see Icecrown has completely spoiled the warmane players.

11. I agree it is too slow. it is not just the xp rate but also gold, professions, mount etc. It is not like I play this game the first time. I will never get the original experience, since those days are forever gone. There is a reason a lot of improvements were made later on (like a mount at level 20). For me it is not interesting to walk from xroads to taurajo more than once a year, it is just tedious. I find myself exploring less because of the travel times. Why should I go anywhere else than the absolute necessary, when it is a tedious long walk through areas I can literally draw with my eyes closed? I stay in visual range of a flightpath all the time! In fact on my priest I do not even bother to leave the capital, I just chain rdf. Mining at level 20? its very painful doing it on foot. Frostmourne did a much better job, if u ask me.

12. I forgot the lack of mailboxes. I mean, how does this contribute to a good experience?

13. How about instant 60 instead then? Why even bother with leveling?

14. How about instant 60 instead then? Why even bother with leveling?
    How about forever level 1 then? Why even bother with progression?

it is not so much leveling. The leveling is 3x but skinning is not, so you end up staying in a zone longer than you level. Traveling is not 3x. Mailboxes are gone. All these little things make it unbalanced. Not to mention that xp is 3x but gold is not, which is understandable, but it makes the game slower even with 3x xp. And the slower it is the less progression u experience. I joined this server to experience progression. To do it like this for 3 years (was 1 year on frostmourne) i cant see myself doing that.

12 Last