1. cant even enter the room with pvp vendors... while PVE nerds farming MC

2. Like that there is no point in wining a BG so the dominating team will just mindlessly graveyard camp.
    now imagine us who rolled druids/rogues for doing some lil useful things to win but not having to do so cuz the best way is stacking wars/dotspammers/mages covered with some healing/wf/blesses

3. R1 20 hk
    R2 100 hk
    R3 200 hk
    R4 400 hk
    Sergeant Major 900 hk
    Knight 1500 hk
    Knight-Lieutenant 2600 hk
    Knight-Captain 4000 hk
    Knight-Champion 7000 hk
    Lieutenant Commander 12000 hk
    Commander 19000 hk
    Marshal 30000 hk
    Field Marshal 42000 hk
    Grand Marshal 60000 hk
    Yep the WOTLK grind achiev.
    I would like to remind the stress to do it the old way. The decay, wintrade, people at the top "blocking" at the R13/14 for friends...

Here it's simple and no drama, i prefer this version.

4. Yep the WOTLK grind achiev.
    I would like to remind the stress to do it the old way. The decay, wintrade, people at the top "blocking" at the R13/14 for friends...

Here it's simple and no drama, i prefer this version.
    Yes, this is much better compared to 100% old way.
    But Warmane has a chance to mix it abit so there is a reason why try to win battlegrounds for honor other than just for marks that i assume will come later on (phase 2?). Maybe they even have some plan for PvP that they just haven't told us yet ;D

5. Yeah hope something is changed about the pvp system and its not just a Honorable kill farm. Especially with how short the classic server will be up for.

6. "Every Man for Himself is a human racial ability introduced in Patch 3.0.2."

Why it exists on classic?

7. "Every Man for Himself is a human racial ability introduced in Patch 3.0.2."

Why it exists on classic?
    Not sure what youre talking about. My human rogue has perception...

First 12