1. How does the PvP System on Onyxia work?

How does the PvP System on Onyxia work? No weekly resets like in classic?

2. I'd like to know this too. I hope ranking wont be all about hk amount, but rather honor+hk's or something.
    For example if rank 14 reguires 100k hk's, then every bg will be killfest and not about objectives. Well they prop will add bg marks to the table, cos there is the gear to be bought from battleground factions and that would balance it somewhat.
    This is all just guessing, can't wait the phase 1 to start :D

3. Any info about this yet? Where can i track my rank progress, because it doesnt match with official ranking system?
    I have rank that im suposed to have with 5k kills, and i have only 400

4. Any info about this yet? Where can i track my rank progress, because it doesnt match with official ranking system?
    I have rank that im suposed to have with 5k kills, and i have only 400

10 hks for rank 1 - 100 r2 and so forth it increases the more hks you need and rank 14 is 60k from what ive heard there should be a post somewere linking how many hks you need per rank

5. I hope ranking wont be all about hk amount
    well, give up ur hope then
    current so-called "system" gives best rewards to ppl who just sit in mid and leech hks
    and honor is just a number in ur char menu :kekw:
    so u can deal with it, hope for some changes (lolwut) or wait for another servor

6. ppl who just sit in mid and leech hks
    and then just imagine all these wotlk kids realize that r13 gear and r14 weps are better than their raidcaves pixels
    so theyll gather 40 avs to aoe graveyards

best honor system ever

7. and then just imagine all these wotlk kids realize that r13 gear and r14 weps are better than their raidcaves pixels
    so theyll gather 40 avs to aoe graveyards

best honor system ever
    opposed to the challenging classic pve content that requires most classes to press 1 button and not falling asleep

8. pretty sure its just the worlk pvp titles. So 60.000 hk for rank 14.

9. R1 20 hk
    R2 100 hk
    R3 200 hk
    R4 400 hk
    Sergeant Major 900 hk
    Knight 1500 hk
    Knight-Lieutenant 2600 hk
    Knight-Captain 4000 hk
    Knight-Champion 7000 hk
    Lieutenant Commander 12000 hk
    Commander 19000 hk
    Marshal 30000 hk
    Field Marshal 42000 hk
    Grand Marshal 60000 hk

10. An official statement would be great.

11. An official statement would be great.

I just posted what u needed for ranks mate

12. if this is true and hk farming is the only requirement, av will be the most valuable bg for ranking up (and it will be really fast too)

13. If only we could get anything thats not WSG

14. Bro if this server doesn't have av ques with this system gl getting 60k hks for hwl. second week and people barely are filling warsongs. its already cancer just fighing mid mindless with no real want to win.

12 Last