1. Stuck on the new server Onycia.

I just joined rdf and when i finished it and teleported back made 2 steps and got DC with some weird error.
    Im 90% positive that i got bugged somehow and it disconnects me every time i try to login now. Can you just tp me?
    Name: Rengeoff. tnx
    The error says ERROR #132.

2. Same happened to my friend. He was spirit running back to his corpse in westfall, got DC'd and now everytime he tries to log back in the game crashes. He tried to make a new char and that one works fine. Please add the unstuck option

3. The westfall map is bugged

I was on a quest to kill murlocks, and my game crashed, I have this error: ERROR #123 (0x85100084) Fatal exception. The error happened to 2 other friends and I can't unstuck the site.

4. So it looks like there are bugged areas in westfal because i got bugged there too.

5. Yeah Same here northern part of the westfall map . Beach with the murlocs

6. Onyxa character bugged... Server crash while dead

HELLO I CANNOT LOGIN TO GAME.. EVERY TIME GOT CLIENT CRASH... MY CHAR IS BUGGED....

This application has encountered a critital error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program D:/ wow catalog .wow exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCES_VIOLATION) at 0023:004EA273

The instruction at "0x004EA273" referenced memory at "0x00000014".
    The memory could not be "read".

Press OK to terminate the application.

7. Dying in Westfall and releasing spirit also crashes your client. Trying to hop on my dead character resulted in the client crashing as well, hoping this gets fixed soon.

8. me and four other friends also went to the same island and we are stuck, maybe just open unstuck on website

9. same lol i was just above was going to get down to the beach and i got bugged.

10. If you get The memory could not be "read".

1. Restart your PC.
    2. Close and exit torrent. Move your WoW -folder to other folder, away from Torrent's Download folder.
    3. Right click WoW -Folder, select properties, un-check "Read-only" and Apply.
    4. If you get prompt, Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files and click OK.

Edited out the Unstuck service, Onyxia doesn't offer that.
    Edited: November 18, 2023

12 Last