1. Oh yes yes. Gang up on me together with the herd and ridicule me, that's definitely not childlike...
    an talking **** about something because it's not exactly what you want isn't childlike either... grow up.

2. I am just expressing my opinion on the forums, am I not allowed to?
    You are, you just also reap what you sow.

You could have replied fully with all my options
    You could not have created a thread whining that the server isn't for you and labeling it a mistake for no other reason than that.

And what made me actually mad was you, moderator BTW.
    Thank you.

WTF is your issue?
    Children.

3. Exactly, plenty of options available...
    Just wanted to add that I find 3x really enjoyable.
    Thanks again.

4. What's wrong with u bro. U got the option to reduce the experience rate. Don't be a whiny child.

5. Agreed with topicstarter.
    World is full of players, but... it's empty.
    RDF and x3 rates - it's a big mistake.
    Don't tell me about exchanging rates for myself, i know how i can do that technically. The idea of classic is dead, all rushing to 60, now i see how high levels routing low level locations for resources and killing those, who leveling with x1 rate. Absurde.
    Relocated back to Lordaerone. Hope Warmane sometime opens a fresh x1 server - it can be Vanilla, or TBC or WotLK - no matter, but x1 is only right experiense rates, which don't kill spirit of the game.
    Please, don't right me what you have no time, or you bored... It's all silly excuses. If you have no time for game - why you started? Didn't you know what this is a MMORPG game, and you play here with other real people. Where is your responsibility? And if you bored for leveling - maybe you have problems with unhappy playing style like some sort of diagnose? Why you don't bored of raids at 60, 70, or 80 level? Same raids, same BGs, same daily quests? Rushing forward and skipping huge plast of game. Sure, you are bored because of this. Game turns a boring job for you, or you turn the game to boring job.
    This is only my opinion. Again, agreed with topicstarter for 100%. English i not my native, so sorry. He writes much better and explained better than me.

6. Ever thought about the fact that not everyone wants to sit though 100 hours of leveling before they have acces to end-game raids and pvp?
    If you like leveling go play lordaeron or set xp rate to 1x but don't judge others because their priorities differ from yours

7. if you don't like the realm than don't play. simple as. go find a realm that suits you and stop whining.

8. Oh yes yes. Gang up on me together with the herd and ridicule me, that's definitely not childlike or mentally behind.

No, I am not going to handicap myself just to fake the immersion. That's what I am trying to explain here.
    And it's not that 12,000 people enjoy this, it is that people want the fresh experience. It doesn't matter what the settings would be on the server, it's all about the fresh experience and I put forward a constructive perspective that XP boost makes the game aggressive in a sense, where to enjoy it, you'd have to force yourself in a delusion and essentially not be part of the real game. Yeah, sure there is your option, but realistically if that is your explanation you are the ones who are self-centered with disgusting narcissistic manipulative tactics. Oh yeah if you don't want to be part of our game then get out. No, I want to play the game, not your game.
    In other words: "I'm not willing to change, so you have to change to accommodate my special needs. Special with rainbow, stars and sparkles on top if it.

12 000 people (that's only amount of online) are enjoying THEIR experience in Onyxia. Why aren't YOU enjoying it? Your case is too fast experience rates? Why not simply lower them? You get to enjoy YOUR time within the game the way YOU want. You're not the only one who should be enjoying x1 rate as we speak. There were oh so many people asking for that sweet x1 that there's probably a guild or two dedicated to x1 experience, why not seek one out and join them? Onyxia - Guild Recruitment is there for you to use. Make a guild or join one.

Warmane provides us with Onyxia among other servers. Gives us several exp rate options for us to work with or settle for. Somehow this still doesn't sit well with you? Now if none of the options is good for you, and you find your stay here unpleasant, just maybe consider Warmane may not be the place for you. Not because Warmane wouldn't offer people alternative ways to play, but because you're being too adamant of being catered exactly to your liking, ignoring thousand or 12 other players whom are perfectly content with the options they are given. So just maybe, the issue doesn't lie in Warmane, but in you.

9. problem is not xp, biggest mistake is - allowing multiboxers, there are tons of them, it will kill this server 3x times faster as this server xp rate. Queues in rdf at 60 is already 2 hours

10. problem is not xp, biggest mistake is - allowing multiboxers, there are tons of them, it will kill this server 3x times faster as this server xp rate. Queues in rdf at 60 is already 2 hours
    Any moment now, it's just been over 10 years, that's nothing...

11. Ugh, from all the amazing fun things they could've done but didn't, like allowing draenei/belfs in vanilla and finally letting us chose racials we prefer, THIS is the problem you decide to complain about?... Really?

12. Does not mean that multiboxers don't negatively affect community. It's not fun fighting against single person who can control whole freaking raid of cloned dps or even with some macros and well placed keybindings, a group of dps with heal support. The only reason why multiboxing is allowed because most likely there are many high payers who will buy gear for whole group/raid.

13. It's not fun fighting against single person who can control whole freaking raid of cloned dps or even with some macros and well placed keybindings, a group of dps with heal support. The only reason why multiboxing is allowed because most likely there are many high payers who will buy gear for whole group/raid.
    its limited to 5 characters since 2 years now and it sucks in vanilla pvp, come up with something else pls

14. its limited to 5 characters since 2 years now and it sucks in vanilla pvp, come up with something else pls
    How does what you say counter the fact that it's not fun to play against person controlling 5 boomkins instantly nuking you down? And how does one shotting people because you have the fire power of full group perfectly assisting on kill targets "sucks in vanilla pvp"?

First 123 Last