1. Onyxia is not fun; 3x XP was a mistake (Too High)

Onyxia is just not enjoyable. The XP boost makes me complete zones sooner than expected, I have to abandon quests which would normally guide me and ultimately it gives this feeling of being rushed somewhere, by design.
    I then decided, you know what, let me just RDF to get through these leveling stages faster, might as well if my questing progression is getting ruined like this... And afterwards I started questioning when will the new expansions come out? At that point I lost all interest.

Because that's what it feels like, that I am rushing to some sort of next expansion. I am not immersed one bit in the Vanilla environment.

When Onyxia was announced I thought it was going to be a realm similar to Lordaeron with these progressive expansions catch for attracting more interest because Lordaeron was very underrated. People who I spoke to on Icecrown all had a negative perspective against Lordaeron. But I decided to try it out nevertheless because I was mainly sick of the Icecrown ability to purchase lv 277 items from the store for money, which ultimately caused GS requirements so high that would normally be impossible.

And Lordaeron was one of the most fun realms I have come across and I did progress there even further than I could have on Icecrown realm. It was an extremely refreshing experience exploring the world environment, inspecting more details before going through the grindy endgame. The community on Lordaeron was much calmer and friendlier than on Icecrown I can say with certainty.

Basically, this XP boost it just takes away everything, the adventure, the immersion, forces you towards this grindfest, without having any other option because realistically no matter what, you don't want to be completing grey quests. And ultimately the community is more zombified, aggressive, because their task is no longer to have fun and explore the game but to level up as fast as possible, and that is just not fun.

2. You realize you can change the experience rate, right?

3. You do know you are not forced to play this. Warmane didn't have to make this realm but they did and we appreciate it why cant you?

4. I agree with Shiminy. There are over 12000 players who enjoy this and appreciate the hard work warmane has done. I am a huge fan of the lordaeron server and also love this as a fresh option. Dont expect your opinion to weigh very much when everyone else is having a great time.

5. bro they're phasing to TBC in June, it would take many people several months just to hit 60 on x1

6. Change it to x1. Right click on the experience bar then select the rate of your choosing.

7. Is this "Everything I don't Like is a Mistake," a sequel to...

8. Oh yes yes. Gang up on me together with the herd and ridicule me, that's definitely not childlike or mentally behind.

No, I am not going to handicap myself just to fake the immersion. That's what I am trying to explain here.
    And it's not that 12,000 people enjoy this, it is that people want the fresh experience. It doesn't matter what the settings would be on the server, it's all about the fresh experience and I put forward a constructive perspective that XP boost makes the game aggressive in a sense, where to enjoy it, you'd have to force yourself in a delusion and essentially not be part of the real game. Yeah, sure there is your option, but realistically if that is your explanation you are the ones who are self-centered with disgusting narcissistic manipulative tactics. Oh yeah if you don't want to be part of our game then get out. No, I want to play the game, not your game.

9. Yeah, sure there is your option, but realistically if that is your explanation you are the ones who are self-centered with disgusting narcissistic manipulative tactics.
    Along with a sizeable serving of "The Problem is Everyone Else But Me," I see.

Keep them coming, we can always use more of such entertai-... I mean, altruism and selflessness.

10. bruh i quit at lvl 18 because it was way too slow lol

11. "The Problem is Everyone Else But Me" Oh well have you ever thought of looking in the mirror? What type of moderation is this? Have you ever thought to yourself that I may be new here, and have not played WOW for a 1/3 of my life? Why do you want to rub your personal complexes onto me, instead of responding properly.
    Why is your first reaction to gang up on this guy with the herd for entertainment? Equivalent to animal behavior and then talk about low intelligence. Your reaction is based on the herd mentality pretty much and you display these memes of political discussions, when I can imagine your political views are entirely based on friend's opinions.

By manipulative narcissists what I meant is that you are talking about yourself with what you use to label me.

Or like the, everybody enjoys this and it's not all about you. Oh well who is this everybody? Why are you speaking for everyone, how do you know their opinion. I suggest Warmane to friends as well because it has the population to maintain activity, but that doesn't mean you own anyone. That was a very nasty tactic. What type of reaction was this to a topic which was perfectly fine but user may not know how the game works..

12. No, my reaction relies on the well established fact you're a whiny child throwing a tantrum because what we decided to offer dared to not perfectly suit what you wanted. Oh what a mistake to not cater to you, you selfless angel who just knows better than everyone who's having fun right now.

Wait, make that "deluding themselves into thinking they are having fun," right? Because the only way people could have real fun is yours.

Go get a taste of real life outside.

13. Oh yeah if you don't want to be part of our game then get out. No, I want to play the game, not your game.
    I don't get it. It seems like you're in agreement except for the part where you think your opinion weighs more than the rest.

14. OMG you are seriously talking about yourself with every single label. The topic was perfectly legit. The XP boost rushes you too much and takes away the vanilla experience. There is no tantrum. I am just saying that it's not fun, it can be fun to your friends but generally it's not a fun experience because where are you rushing to when we are in vanilla stage? Why would you want to handicap yourself over everybody else to give yourself the vanilla experience? I played on Lordaeron and I must say that it was the most fun WOW experience I have ever had. I am just expressing my opinion on the forums, am I not allowed to?

And what made me actually mad was you, moderator BTW. You could have replied fully with all my options for example, like 2 have, you can change xp rate to x1 but not much can be done now with the server xp. You could have introduced me to vanilla endgame, what options are there. If I don't like the vanilla endgame you can just wait for next expansion coming out June, apparently as one said here. That's all you could have said.... But instead from moderator I got, oh lets **** with this guy, to make my ****ty day better. I am going to enjoy harassing them. WTF is your issue?

15. It's nothing. Just moderator made me mad.

123 Last