1. divine sacrafice pvp problem

so im talking about the talent divine sacrifice in prot tree , im mostly a pvp newbie and do play on the blackrock server and when i duel(i play either prot or preg pala) i try to press the spell but it says and i quote: you cant do that yet , this is when im not in party ,when im in party i can cast it on me or others , but ive always thought that its a party only spell until i saw nibbai's prot pala video where in his duels he casts it freely on himself and

im asking is the guy in party with someone while doing his duels so that he can have his spell OR am i doing something wrong to not have the spell while dueling?

pls share info guys

2. so im talking about the talent divine sacrifice in prot tree , im mostly a pvp newbie and do play on the blackrock server and when i duel(i play either prot or preg pala) i try to press the spell but it says and i quote: you cant do that yet , this is when im not in party ,when im in party i can cast it on me or others , but ive always thought that its a party only spell until i saw nibbai's prot pala video where in his duels he casts it freely on himself and

im asking is the guy in party with someone while doing his duels so that he can have his spell OR am i doing something wrong to not have the spell while dueling?

pls share info guys
    DSac requires party/raid.

However, coupled with the "solo raid" macro, it might work? I'm not sure if that macro works on warmane, or if it works with DSac at all.

3. DS being usable whilst you were alone was a long-standing bug that was fixed a few months ago.

Now, it requires you to be in a party AND to have a party member close to you.