1. task for poisons broke

Greetings everyone, I started doing a quest for poisons on the onyxia server, ran to the desired tower in Barens, found a goblin from whom I needed to steal the key for the task, started searching my pockets, saw the key, but instead of taking it, I moved from my place and the window the loot was gone, after that, I tried to search my pockets again, but there was no more key, only silver or bronze, I canceled the task, and took it from the guy standing by the tower, I had 6 flares left, I spent 2 flares each, I saluted the guy to try again to take the task, no matter how hard I tried, that goblin has never had a key since then, in the end all the flares ran out, I canceled the task again, ran back to Ogrimar, but that NPC gives a task for poisons - there are no more, there are no tasks, I can’t learn poisons from him either, poisons are required level 1, now I have a character of level 27, I don’t know what to do, unfortunately the support is in no hurry to help, I I already wrote a ticket to the game, so far everything is unsuccessful, please help me, the character's name is Irogue horde.

2. In general, there is nothing to help, right?

3. In short, I don't play this garbage anymore