1. Post Regarding the Molten Core Release Issues

We would like to say that we are sorry, to everyone who was running to get that Realm First for Molten Core.

We understand that the recent issue with Runes of Warding has caused frustration and disappointment among the players.

We take full responsibility for not noticing that Runes of Warding were working as on Wrath of the Lich King expansion, meaning, that they are automatically deactivated on boss kill. As we are responsible for checking that the game works as intended, we should have been more vigilant in our testing. We extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It was brought to our attention during the live runs on Onyxia, but by that point, it was too late to enable the vanilla (manual dousing of runes) version as it would require a server restart and give some raids advantage over the others based on how far they’ve progressed.

So, in order to keep the spirit of competition as fair as it can be under the circumstances, the fix was scheduled with the following restart that would only affect the new raid IDs.

Some of our staff have been active on the realm and during monitoring encounters they have communicated with a few players regarding this and players might rightfully feel that false information has been provided. However they were only able to provide insight into the situation as it was developing, they were not able give out our final decisions on the matter as we make those as a team and not as individuals.

We understand that this may not be the ideal solution, but we hope that it will help to restore the trust of our players.
    We want to assure you that we are taking this matter very seriously and are committed to ensuring that such issues do not repeat in the future releases.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

2. Infamous saved alot of time with not doing the quests, summons etc. So they had advantage right away.

3. "We take full Paypal responsability for the actions". Nice douse, where can I apply to be Malaco's friend? Can someone send me his paypal?

4. Hey

There is literally a post on the forum asking about if it's needed to do douse the runes, dating a week back.

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=461917

We also created tickets in game asking about douses which never got a reply.

The ones that actually went the vanilla way for the vanilla experience was punished for being ready for the race.

According to Malaco everyone was ready for douses so i don't see why it wouldn't have been a requirement, see: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1986895222?t=1h28m45s

Malaco: "Everyone had it" 1:29:52

What's the point of racing if there is no info. You then proceed to tell us mid raid that you're working on a douse fix and that Majordomo is gonna be despawned whereas Infamous is on Majordomo 5 min later able to attack him.

For the 2nd time we venture out to Aszhara to get the item, after that you tell us that dousing isn't required. Talk about a real blow to morale.
    Edited: November 25, 2023

5. " in order to keep the spirit of competition fair"
    A race is also most of the preparation done beforehand. Alliance guild rushed molten core like it was wrath version, while both horde racers were doing it the correct way. Slowing their progress inside raid to get summoned and hand in the quest to get the quest item required for the runes.

"give some raids advantage over the others" - but you did by negating all our prep from before and during the run. If you don't douse you stop before Majordomo and that's it, regardless how fast you got there by not bothering to douse.

GM "communication" meant during the actual raid popping up out of nowhere ruining everyone's momentum instead of answering the tickets we opened 2 days ago still not answered. GM blatantly lying to us saying the alliance side had all done the quest (probably because he doesn't even know how the quest works).
    You need to go out of the raid to a SINGLE npc in Azshara and complete after killing 4 bosses.
    How can we know alliance didn't do the quest? Since horde pvp squads didn't encounter a single rf race member from alliance at the npc. This quest is NOT entirely completable before MC drops, unless the GM completed it for them due to malicious intent or lack of knowledge on this matter.

So to end the rant, there was no fairness in the decision to let them race since they didn't even bother to do the prerequisites. You spoiled over 100 people's efforts and hours sinked.

HOWEVER, after we recover from the frustration (those of us that didn't straight quit) perhaps it is time for warmane staff (those who are actually involved and invested in development) to finally give us players a consistent and responsive channel to ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE. Not tickets that get a generic response after a week. Not "unofficial" discord where mods don't seem to have much knowledge on the actual game. NOT some gm chilling in one alliance guild discord.

It's been years like this, just hire/position a guy that scans posts every day (maybe here on forum) and forwards them to relevant staff and provides some insight back.
    Now its up to you to make something good come out of this mess or keep the sorry-and-move-on attitude.

6. How many guilds were at Molten Core ?

7. So horde is crying crocodile tears because they did the raid "the vanilla way" instead of "lich king way" and so they didn't get the realm first achievement?.
    lol, achievements are lich king addition, I find it funny. If it was a true vanilla realm (with vanilla client), you wouldnt get the achievement either...
    Another thing weird to me is that a guild full of dedicated people havent even sparkled the idea of what-if we dont need to do the quest, since we are on a wotlk client? hehe

8. No its fine, just weird that we got an gm teleporting into our raid saying we need to do the douses and after the server restart it would work the vanilla way. After realizing that Infamous didnt do the quests and already killed the 4 needed bosses and there is no possible way they could finish the raid in this ID they just kept it the woltk way.

Now they say we would have an advantage over them. Thats not an advantage its just how the game works and they would not change it if its not true.

We invested alot of time to get the reputation and quest done for the douses.

9. The issue is that the GMs told us that there will be requirement for douses and that Majordomo have been despawned until they've fixed it.

They then do a server restart and tell us that douses WONT be a requirement.

Warmane staff also told that everyone was able to do douses as shown in my previous message, the problem is that there is only 2 ways Infamous could be able to do douses.

1: They did the first MC quest for douses clearing trash the monday or tuesday 4-5 days before raid release.
    2: a GM completed the quest for them.

Neither of above ways are legit ways to get the quests. We also know that there is no chance that the Infamous did the douse quests during the raid as there was NO alliance at the quest NPC in Aszhara. Both Empire & Tranquility had players waiting there the entire time aswell as some peeps that wanted to do some pvp.

In FM S3 RF T7 there was one guild DCing the competition, that was bad. The thing is though that it was by other players, not by actual warmane staff which makes it alot worse.

This makes you wonder if it's even worth going for Realm Firsts on this server when GMs are the ones deciding who wins the race.

One of the players (Melt) also said on twitch stream that they will need to do douses for next week.(dont have VOD since its not posted on his twitch)
    Edited: November 27, 2023

10. Nice, I Farmed Hydraxion rep for nothing

11. no you will most likely need it since they will magically make the dousing required next week

12. Wow its obvious there is a huge state of corruption and clear favoritism. I messaged one of the infamous members with the vod above and Meltfury infamous guild leader messaged me all pissed off and ignored me. I'm posting the the link of this forum and the vod link so everyone can see the empty achievement. They didn't win that race at all. Malaco gave it to them. I was in infamous and saw malaco in their discord all chummy. Real shame.

13. The issue is that the GMs told us that there will be requirement for douses and that Majordomo have been despawned until they've fixed it.

They then do a server restart and tell us that douses WONT be a requirement.

Warmane staff also told that everyone was able to do douses as shown in my previous message, the problem is that there is only 2 ways Infamous could be able to do douses.

1: They did the first MC quest for douses clearing trash the monday or tuesday 4-5 days before raid release.
    2: a GM completed the quest for them.

Neither of above ways are legit ways to get the quests. We also know that there is no chance that the Infamous did the douse quests during the raid as there was NO alliance at the quest NPC in Aszhara. Both Empire & Tranquility had players waiting there the entire time aswell as some peeps that wanted to do some pvp.

In FM S3 RF T7 there was one guild DCing the competition, that was bad. The thing is though that it was by other players, not by actual warmane staff which makes it alot worse.

This makes you wonder if it's even worth going for Realm Firsts on this server when GMs are the ones deciding who wins the race.

One of the players (Melt) also said on twitch stream that they will need to do douses for next week.(dont have VOD since its not posted on his twitch)
    There are other ways to farm Hydraxian rep before stepping into Molten Core. And it aint hard either. And You can have porting alts at Quest giver, if u want to do it very quick. Once MC is opened.
    Edited: November 28, 2023

14. yes that is what both Tranquility and Empire did, Infamous never did the quests inside of molten core

12 Last