1. Arena realm Onyxia

Hello. Please tell me, are there any plans to introduce 2x2 arena and other brackets (possibly SoloQ) on Onyxia Vanilla? What rewards will there be?

In the post https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=461207 about the realm there was information about the arena, but I didn’t see any more comments on this matter

Thank you in advance

2. Couldnt agree more.

This server practically killed battlegrounds with the introduction of this honor system where more kills = more rank. Meaning nobody plays or cares about objective in BGs and everybody just wants to farm kills in mid or gy.

World pvp suffers too since RDF allows people to never leave a city. Iconic vanilla world pvp locations such as Blackrock Mountain and Diremaul are completely dead because of this.

Onyxia is already so customized that calling it a vanilla server is debatable. At this point, why not introduce arena? doesnt even need to have any rewards except maybe titles or cosmetics/mounts etc.

3. Couldnt agree more.

This server practically killed battlegrounds with the introduction of this honor system where more kills = more rank. Meaning nobody plays or cares about objective in BGs and everybody just wants to farm kills in mid or gy.

World pvp suffers too since RDF allows people to never leave a city. Iconic vanilla world pvp locations such as Blackrock Mountain and Diremaul are completely dead because of this.

Onyxia is already so customized that calling it a vanilla server is debatable. At this point, why not introduce arena? doesnt even need to have any rewards except maybe titles or cosmetics/mounts etc.
    idk how people come into a thinking that onyxia is vanilla project.

4. Maybe because in this post https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=461207 the staff wrote:
    "You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with."

Sounds a bit like they promised a vanilla server to me, especially the part about original mechanics and functions of each expansion, but it turns out the QoL features are so impactful it can no longer be considered vanilla.

My point is, if you arent going to stay true to vanilla version of the game anyway, why not go full custom and give us arenas now.

5. Maybe because in this post https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=461207 the staff wrote:
    "You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with."

Sounds a bit like they promised a vanilla server to me, especially the part about original mechanics and functions of each expansion, but it turns out the QoL features are so impactful it can no longer be considered vanilla.

My point is, if you arent going to stay true to vanilla version of the game anyway, why not go full custom and give us arenas now.
    What about "Onyxia is the realm where you can witness the transformation of World of Warcraft from its roots to its zenith. Onyxia will enable you to enjoy three iterations of WoW: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King."?

6. What about "Onyxia is the realm where you can witness the transformation of World of Warcraft from its roots to its zenith. Onyxia will enable you to enjoy three iterations of WoW: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King."?
    yea what about it?

7. yep, what about it?
    wheres my vanilla iterations?
    wheres weekly rank calculating?
    wheres playing bgs for win, not for doing clown**** thats even worse than competitive mc clearing in 2023?

8. yea what about it?
    If something stating "Onyxia will enable you to enjoy three iterations of WoW: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King" still "sounds a bit like they promised a vanilla server to me," the issue is exclusively on your end, not ours.

9. Please tell me if it is planned to introduce the arena into Onyxia Vanilla content or will it only appear in Onyxia TBC? Thank you in advance

10. You're deflecting. Several people stated their opinions and they are actually right. It isn't some random individual interpreting a post their own way. The original post promised we'd experience vanilla with its original mechanics. Yet, we're experiencing wrath with a few vanilla reworks here and there.

11. You're deflecting. Several people stated their opinions and they are actually right. It isn't some random individual interpreting a post their own way. The original post promised we'd experience vanilla with its original mechanics. Yet, we're experiencing wrath with a few vanilla reworks here and there.
    more like people cherry pick a sentence to neglect the rest of informations and got clouded with expectation then somehow come into a conclusion its supposed to be what's on their imagination.

12. Couldnt agree more.

I don't say that word pvp suffers because I always se bunch of people horde and alliance fighting.

As for RDF, when server is full I'm waiting 15-20min to get a call, when server have like 7k online then I'm waiting like 1h+ to get a call in rdf.

For me rdf is meh, better questing.