1. Playing alterac valley for rep

Having just played alterac valley recently I have to wonder if it's even possible to rep up, every single game i have joined is just people standing at a graveyard farming, and if i try to get people to try and win the match the only thing that happens is that i get reported and now i can't even take a short break without getting booted how the hell am I expected to get rep when the only thing people want to do is farm kills.

2. so u got reportspammed for playing objectives?

yep thats some big vanilla exp
    wp warmane :kek:

3. Would be nice if there was at least some incentive to play for objectives in Battlegrounds... as it is right now there's is literally zero reason to do anything other than farm kills as fast as possible, which often translates to mid farming or graveyard farming. All the players that enjoyed competitive AB or WSG(an iconic part of vanilla one might say) have been thoroughly **** on with this new honor system, since every BG has been degraded to mindless mid/gy farm. Feelsbadman.

4. They ****ed up when they decided ranks are based on Honor Kills, which IMO is a lazy implementation. A possibly better way would be to have ranks tied to lifetime honor gained instead of lifetime HKs. This way people would be rewarded for playing objectives instead of just camping GYs or fighting in the middle.

5. Yeah this is really dumb, just 24/7 graveyard camping in AV

6. A possibly better way would be to have ranks tied to lifetime honor gained instead of lifetime HKs. This way people would be rewarded for playing objectives instead of just camping GYs or fighting in the middle.
    You are onto something! This could be the first step in the right direction...

7. ALSO Alliance is already exalted from turning in storm crystals, while horde gets literally little to none rep.