1. DME Gold Farm Nerf

What a sad day for mages... Why in the world would this be nerfed?

2. Gold lost its value on Onyxia 2 days after release.

People alrady had thousands of gold literally not even 72 hours in.

3. Gold lost its value on Onyxia 2 days after release.

People alrady had thousands of gold literally not even 72 hours in.
    Ye they might have, but not thanks do the grey/herbs in DME. I agree they should lower the epic drop rate, but leave the rest as its intended to be

4. you can thank mage multiboxers for that. why are we being punished tho? no idea

5. 70% of mobs dont have a loot table anymore, you cant loot them once they are dead

6. So what to do now? xD any other places to farm?

7. Will the devs nerf dm tribute farms next? Because that makes as much gold if not more.

8. well, just tested it, yeah very "great" idea, lets allow multiboxers and parties abuse hyperspawns on elementals and such and farm them 24/7 with juicy drops and nerf farm that was actually legitimate in original classic! Yay! One more reason to wait for SOD, gladly its in 3 days

9. Multiboxers and abusers should be punished but not everyone else should be punished because of them.

I am sure they could've some up with something better,rather than ruining fam completely even for people who do it the legit way.

But then again,its understandable what they did , having thousands of gold on fresh server few days after release should NOT be happening.

I remember seeing like 30 epic items on AH few hours after the release,and 4 of those were by the same person.

What is strange to me is how those gold sellers had unlimited amounts of gold to sell when server released?

Here i am struggling to farm gold (4 gold currently in bags,lvl 19) some people had thousands before they reached lvl 60.

Its not like they sold ores and herbs,prices of those are atrocity.
    Edited: November 28, 2023

10. Ninja nerf on Onyxia "Vanilla" Warmane ( Diremaul trash loot) Shadow Nerf
    Logged in today to do usual aoe farm on lashers (DM E) and beetles / dogs (DM N) It's all ninja nerfed to the GROUND. How is this supposed to be vanilla like when you guys are making changes. What's sad is stuff was hardly selling for anything example: epics for 5g. If you want that to change, end game gold making spots is how prices go up on end game gear. This just makes nobody able to afford anything late game people are already struggling for mounts! WHAT A HORRIBLE CHANGE. REVERT IT!

11. Shut up. Multiboxing is absolutely legit way to play the game. It does not give any unfair advantage in any part of the game. In fact multiboxers are doing it for the challenge of controlling multiple characters at once! I would even go as far as saying that multiboxers are cream of Warmane community.

12. The most braindead comment, EVER. Multiboxers are absolutely disgusting,

This stealth nerf is because warmane is gonna sell gold in a bit and they don't want competition. What disgusting practice.

13. it actually feels like many mobs in dungs have lost their loot table. I think the loot table for all the mobs have been nerfed.

14. This stealth nerf is because warmane is gonna sell gold in a bit and they don't want competition. What disgusting practice.
    Even the gold in Trade is players selling to players...

123 ... Last