1. prices going up should be a good thing (depending on prices of what though). as someone who loves playing the auction house, farming, crafting and selling stuff i gave up on the AH short after i started here because almost everything was worthless. gathering mats, buff food, important crafted items etc. sold for about the vendor price which made it pretty hard to make even enough gold for a 60% mount. if those prices are going up now that means people will be able to actually make a profit from farming/gathering resources and selling them on the AH. inflation through raw gold farming of multiboxers definately is a problem though. there are not enough gold sinks in the game to compensate for that.

tanks and healers are disincentivized from using rdf (especially while leveling) by the loot policy.

warmane is mostly silent but what i could gather from the few passive-aggressive mod comments, they are not even considering doing something against multiboxing or changing their loot policy. and then there is the completely broken pvp system.

this is my first warmane server and i could very well imagine it will be my last - really expected more from their long-time experience in hosting private servers.

2. back to the topic, Hunter can still farm 100/150g/hour peacefully doing DM:N runs

For mages ?
    - Mobs pathing being completely f*** up kills most farms (anyway they had double nerf some in case it was possible, like zombies in ZF dropping mostly nothing)
    - for the few farms left that didnt nned to play with pathing, they have been destroyed completely, seems fair!

3. Totally destroyed the classic mage fun, unfortunate

4. I cant understand why they would disable a legit gold farm that been around for almost 20 years. Just revert the changes. How hard can it be?

5. Totally destroyed the classic mage fun, unfortunate
    Yea give it a rest mate

6. Even if you don't get a direct answer or the answer you want be sure that staff is aware of it, spamming will not resolve anything, changes being made almost allways have a good reason for it and if a misstake happends with something changing when fixing smth else it will get fixed, Icecrown have had this issue some times over the years aswell with loot tables on mobs just dissapearing, not boss loot though. A wise man once told me that sometimes it's better to not say anything and actions weighs higher then words.

7. Even if you don't get a direct answer or the answer you want be sure that staff is aware of it, spamming will not resolve anything, changes being made almost allways have a good reason for it and if a misstake happends with something changing when fixing smth else it will get fixed, Icecrown have had this issue some times over the years aswell with loot tables on mobs just dissapearing, not boss loot though. A wise man once told me that sometimes it's better to not say anything and actions weighs higher then words.
    if it was a reasonable change, it would be part of the changelog. and it isnt.

8. if it was a reasonable change, it would be part of the changelog. and it isnt.
    The changelog is a summary of things over time, they don't announce every single thing every day, so things get implemented before you se the changelog.

9. The changelog is a summary of things over time, they don't announce every single thing every day, so things get implemented before you se the changelog.
    the shadow nerf took place more than a week before the last changelog was posted, hence it would be included if they would want to communicate it.

10. if it was a reasonable change, it would be part of the changelog. and it isnt.
    Countermeasures against malicious activity do not make it to the changelog usually.

11. Malicious activity that is precisely due to your ridiculous policy on multiboxing. Just ****ing break everything because you freaks get off on griefing people in wpvp? I've been on warmane servers for years but even I couldn't see this gross ****ing incompetence coming.

12. It has nothing to do with multiboxing. Weird to assume such a thing.

First ... 345