1. Its sad to see that they dont even bother replying us
    Indeed, they told a friend of mine in a ticket that this is similar to vanilla values on the drop. Its is WAY worse than vanilla drop rates.

2. People have already quit over this, you guys literally ruined the server nothing will be worth anything because end game farm spots are now dead. How stupid.

3. Warmane when will you ever reply?

4. Pumping the Thread to get a response from Warmane's staff.

5. They "replied" at the end of page1, you can go check the quality of the answer

I talked about it before the release when I did some tests in ZF : https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=461821
    And the same admin said that mob pathing was like in Vanilla, and that the "bugged" version of wow, is WoW-Classic
    Like it's normal that mobs climb huge walls and swim in the air to catch you

This DM:E/DM:N nerfs, + hundreds of people being rank14 in pvp in a couple of weeks is sounding VERY TRAGIC right now
    This is even more tragic that everything sounded like the best possible experience pservers had to offer for years but man...

6. They really gonna sweep it under the rug eh?

7. Legit lost ATON of gold and many hours + they leave me with no items to replace it

8. guess they are busy working on AV fixes. dm has no prio

9. Bumping. Still awaiting an explanation

10. Bumping. Still awaiting an explanation
    Give it a rest now mate.

First 12345 Last