1. As a member of Molten/Warmane for 12 years, I'd like to get at least an answer, or an explanation.

Obviously a lot of people feel the same way.

2. ye, would be nice to get that stealth nerf reversed or at least reasoned

3. As a member of Molten/Warmane for 12 years, I'd like to get at least an answer, or an explanation.

Obviously a lot of people feel the same way.
    12 years in WM, still expecting answers from WM staff. XD

Also usual troll responses from forum moderators don't really count.

4. Still no answer, I find it hard to believe they dont look at the forums

5. Let me also join in on expressing my utter disgust and disappointment but this (and many other) decisions. This should be reverted immediately. Doubt it will be, though. They won't do sht until we quit en masse.

6. More bugtracker and more people showing their disappointment the better, right? If enough people tell them what's correct and not, the more they'll listen.

7. Why on earth would they nerf this? It's actually really stupid. Multiboxers continues to gather 500 G/H while the normal players getting nerfed to the ground in their gold farming. Actually stupid.

8. Fix it asap. Whats next? stealth removing Ragnaros from mc?

9. Why on earth would they nerf this? It's actually really stupid. Multiboxers continues to gather 500 G/H while the normal players getting nerfed to the ground in their gold farming. Actually stupid.
    What do you mean why? Because gear in coin shop exist.

10. Still not a single answer from warmane?:(

11. I made a mage and got it to 60 for these farms, to support my crappy little priest. How do I make money now, farming high level herbs and getting ganked by horde in full t10+ gear because the early honor grind was a joke on this server? First lashers, then DM:N dogs/bugs also nerfed.

If zf zombies are nerfed too I'm just going to quit.

First ... 2345 Last