1. What a sad day for mages... Why in the world would this be nerfed?
    really?DME is the only hope I can get the mount:(

2. RIP dme lasher farming, completely nerfed into the ground. goodbye dreams of epic mount

3. You surely just did a mistake and will make dme as it was again when you lowered epic drop rate? Since it was working just as it did in classic?

4. The DME nerf was absolutely disgusting.

Ive been doing this farm + Soloing bosses as pre-raid bis mages on different servers, Classic era and vanilla.

On live servers this could generate 70-100 g/h, it was slightly more on Onyxia.

What they should've done is to nerf the Epic drops from the mobs. But keep the greys, greens + blues the same and it would be totally fine.

It's a sad day for the stereo type "Aoe-mages". Not even Mara, BRD or ZF farm is working on Onyxia because of the pathing of mobs.

They just run straight upp walls.

Sincerly, a crying Mage

5. yeah this one change has essentially killed this server for a lot of mages. Good luck to alchemists with their living essences now too.

This is a complete brain dead move from Warmane

6. hugely overdid it on the nerf, like others said nerfing the epic drops would make sense, but you absolutely killed the farm to the ground, meanwhile other comparative very viable farms are left untouched, this makes no sense.

7. Ahh yes... now corpses don't give loot anymore. epics will soon follow (boes) and then rares. how do i know ? because i was there gandalf. 3000 years ago XD

8. Simple players have removed the possibility of farming 100g per hour. And multibox is allowed and its farming of 500g per hour is it normal?

9. This will kill the server, how about instead of nerfing everyone we address the actual issues? Multiboxers have a crazy advantage, then people abusing the hyper spawns / AV rams for rep and money. INSTEAD of stopping multiboxing and keeping things classic vanilla you decide to make nerfs that vanilla never did and hurts EVERYONE on the server. This is inexcusable. REVERT IT BACK STOP MULTIBOXERS AND BAN ABUSERS IT'S FREAKING SIMPLE. Clearly keep the nerfs on epics, but everything else revert IT'S SO EASY!

10. Could someone from the staff explain why or tell us it was a mistake if that’s the case?

11. Ye they might have, but not thanks do the grey/herbs in DME. I agree they should lower the epic drop rate, but leave the rest as its intended to be
    Please tell me how epic drop rates translate into gold inflation. I'd love to hear this.

12. @warmane staff. Please do something about this asap

13. I really hope Warmanes staff sees this thread. I don't think they know how much this is affecting everything.

14. So why the nerf? How is this vanilla exactly?
    Literally false advertisement.

15. Its sad to see that they dont even bother replying us

First 1234 ... Last