1. (onyxia) av pvp

Can we please do soemthing abut this...maybe make AV wins give HKs? The games are 7hours long and all it is is mages spamming blizzard the whole game and its just mage vs mage...or ranged vs range. very toxic and cring way to farm 60k kills for r14..

2. Hours long AV's?
    Damn, count me in!

3. u have no clue lol....its terrible wtf. non stop drama the whole game..half ur team AFK just watching mages blizzard

4. Drama, hours of AV, Mages to backstab - Sounds like fun to me.

5. Drama, hours of AV, Mages to backstab - Sounds like fun to me.
    It is fun, but also tiring after hours. I sometimes just leave and take the deserter buff to rest a bit and queue to get into the same av, but yeah If youve been hk farming on icecrown u're gonna like it here. We're talking about potential thousands hks in 1 av here, depends on your irl sanity and vitality lol

6. Drama, hours of AV, Mages to backstab - Sounds like fun to me.
    I dare you to try and backstab a mage on the AV bridge :D I'll be surprised if you even come close to them with all the AoE, hunter traps and flares between you and the mage

But as a Hunter I will not complain! Aimed shot range is longer than the furthest point of a Blizzard cast so... it's a snipe-the-mage-fest :D

7. I remember every time when something changed AV and the meta went from zerg to objective focused winning some people would come out and cry. Its either the av zerg enthusiasts that complain about the raids running past each other focusing boss or the semi pve players that complain about zerg style AV. Just accept that AV cant appeal to everyone, for me its enjoyable since once you're in you have no more queue until you're done with pvp for the day since i can just afk out when Im exhausted after some hours AV.

Whats really gonna be fun is multibox shamans with full ZG set and 41 yard lightning bolt range.
    Edited: November 30, 2023

8. Hours long AV's?
    Damn, count me in!
    No it is not the type of fun you think.

No one bothers to go for objectives, just spamming AoE at each other entire time. Even if a team advances to the next graveyard, it is not capped because they want to farm the GY. And even if they reach Vann, they on purposely fall back and let the Alliance retake the GY so the whole process starts over again.

There is ZERO incentive to win or do objectives - the honor system needs a serious overhaul