1. Bots byuing off bag recipe from qia .constantly

Im having troubble continuing my tailoring progression cause of bots. Buying off a needed pattern for runecloth bag.

I have been standing in winterspring for 3 hours by QIA waiting for it to restock, but i am always to slow to click cause bots have been set up by tthe trader to snach it with a Buying macro. More than 3 hours from 11:00 to 2:00. Im just looking how it dissapears before i can click on the shop.

Cand we fin a solution for this? Like setting the restock rate to 5 min or something?

I am not playing anything last 3 hours, im just standing by a vendor getting ****ed by bots.

-GGenocide

2. Are they really bots or just players buying faster than you?
    If they are bots as you say, see https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598 . Open a ticket to report them.

3. Regardless if they are bots are not - can we please just have the restock timer drastically lowered?

4. Is it possible to make the recipe to be BOP? This could help prevent the botters from controlling this

5. What is the restock rate? i haver been in the same place another hour. over the same npc. doing the same clicking. And almost everyone i encounter in there frustrated by the same mechanic, engineers also having this issue. how is this not fixed like the mobs spawn at the beginning it blows my mind

6. Is it possible to make the recipe to be BOP? This could help prevent the botters from controlling this
    Bind to Account even would prevent it.

7. I cant figure out who is buying it. its never there. Trying to talk to all the ppl comming in if they got it no one from horde did, cant talk with alliance so cant figure it out. Gloves and bags are just gone all the time. Multiple hours later nothing. Through this whole thread i have been trying to get it standing there. its sad it is better buying it of botters for 20-100g depending on the bag or gloves than just buying it yourself.