1. Server restart, AV rep reseted

With the AV rep reset, which cost me 8 hours of my time, you also removed my epic AV mount which cost me 640 gold, and my gold is nowhere.

Explanation? refund?

2. You abused a bug, and what was achieved from that was reverted.

3. i didnt abuse any bug hello? plenty of people farmed the reputation, and there is no statement anywhere from warmane saying we shouldnt farm the rep, no warning that you will do this kind of drastic change? I wasnt aware of there being any bug. This communication is absolutely laughable.

4. Right, getting that much reputation, gold and an epic mount sure felt absolutely legit.

5. Right, getting that much reputation, gold and an epic mount sure felt absolutely legit.
    you literally have no idea what ur talking about. I didnt any gold from farming the rep, all that gold i farmed myself before AV came out, its not out of AV. in AV I ONLY farmed the reputation, THATS IT.

6. Don't you know that everyone here plays this game for 20 years already on repeat and knows how much rep/gold each quest gives?
    But to be fair, there absolutely must have been chatter about broken rep/gold reward values.

7. Don't you know that everyone here plays this game for 20 years already on repeat and knows how much rep/gold each quest gives?
    If it seems too good to be true, it probably is, and is worth making sure instead of doing it on repeat.

8. The fact that you got your rewards taken away instead of your account being banned for exploiting the game means the staff already knows you may not have been aware that you were exploiting a bug.

9. next time u see a bug, report it. dont exploit it like its your birthday.

10. The fact that you got your rewards taken away instead of your account being banned for exploiting the game means the staff already knows you may not have been aware that you were exploiting a bug.
    Or simply that, while it was widely abused, the harm done can be fixed in this instance, plus it was a mistake on our end and there were no announcements telling people to stop, so banning wasn't warranted.

11. next time u see a bug, report it. dont exploit it like its your birthday.
    wasnt aware of this being a bug

The fact that you got your rewards taken away instead of your account being banned for exploiting the game means the staff already knows you may not have been aware that you were exploiting a bug.
    then why did they take my 640 gold that didnt come out of AV?
    Don't you know that everyone here plays this game for 20 years already on repeat and knows how much rep/gold each quest gives?
    But to be fair, there absolutely must have been chatter about broken rep/gold reward values.
    no i never farmed AV rep, not aware of the rates. And its not my job to research what is bug and what isnt, thats warmanes responsibility, i dont deserve to be punished for their negligence.

12. update: they sent back the 640 gold for the mount, good job.

lei of the lifegiver cost 40g, they only sent 1gold for that.

13. I agree, if you do choose to take av rep and items away atleast give people back their gold.

14. Or simply that, while it was widely abused, the harm done can be fixed in this instance, plus it was a mistake on our end and there were no announcements telling people to stop, so banning wasn't warranted.
    Well, to be honest - many of us did all kind of quests in AV, the "bugged" and the non bugged ones. By taking all the rep away you are simply punishing ALL of the work done. Not to mention the gold farmed and maybe selling old prebis gear because we just bought something better now.

There are so many abuses people have already comitted and nothing was done against it, how are we supposed to know what we can do or not if we aint 100% vanilla hc players which know everything in and out?

How is this supposed to go on in the future?

15. Well, to be honest - many of us did all kind of quests in AV, the "bugged" and the non bugged ones. By taking all the rep away you are simply punishing ALL of the work done. Not to mention the gold farmed and maybe selling old prebis gear because we just bought something better now.

There are so many abuses people have already comitted and nothing was done against it, how are we supposed to know what we can do or not if we aint 100% vanilla hc players which know everything in and out?

How is this supposed to go on in the future?
    good points, im glad they sent me back my mount gold, but it doesnt take away from the fact that you just erased tons of collective hours of progression of players.

Why was AV ever out in the game from the getgo, when there was literally zero testing of it on the beta is galaxies beyond my range of comprehension.

123 ... Last