1. Missing characters

I seem to be missing characters from my account that I moved to Icecrown on July 15 2021. All of them were max level I think, atleast my main and some alts.

They seem to have been purged? I logged into Icecrown server and I only see some characters (not the ones that are missing)

Is there a way to restore these? Its logged in my account activity dates and names. (Services->Realm Transfer)

Thanks!

2. Any characters beyond level 50 that gets deleted are deleted by players. Character restoration for player deleted characters is at most 30 days.

Either they were deleted by you, or a "friend" with access, or a random person who figured out your account info (phishing perhaps).

You wouldn't happen to own two accounts and just logged wrong one?

3. Maybe they are inactive in your BARRACKS for some reason

4. Any characters beyond level 50 that gets deleted are deleted by players. Character restoration for player deleted characters is at most 30 days.

Either they were deleted by you, or a "friend" with access, or a random person who figured out your account info (phishing perhaps).

You wouldn't happen to own two accounts and just logged wrong one?
    I have 2FA enabled.

This is what my history activity looks like: https://imgur.com/a/Ymh9rBG

5. I don't see them in my barracks :(

6. In trading section of history, were they put up for sale?

7. I think truth is more simple than what you guys come.up with:
    He thought that all his characters will be transferred to Icecrown after Frostmourne final. He didn't do it manually, he was hoping system will resolve it.

OP, no disrespect, but if there is nothing in your account history and trade, Warmane isn't involved here.
    You are forgetting something very crucial.