1. i got scamm

somme one scamm me of one or two player diff acc, of 100k gold he told me that I can do with them lod. now he doesn't answer

2. Report him in a proper place with your evidence.

Did your gullibility stat went down at least a little for a price of 100k? I hope so.

3. How can you guys fall for scams like that? Boosting you full ICC HC 25 run for 100k? Yeah right xD

4. That's what you get for buying boost from anyone except the very best and highly respected guilds/groups. I'm in one of them (Fade) and I'm also in 5 or 6 "boost" discords, I make about 14-17K gold easy from just doing a raid (prices do differ on what you want, bane, lod, all gear, 1 specc, pay each item etc) but trust me when I say the prices from the legit guilds/groups are all very close and do not differ much, ours are very cheap but the inflation due to incomming gold squish did increase the cost of the service too, Not at all close to the % price increase that you se on auctionhouse though, but do keep in mind that this is a VERY lucrative buisness and scammers WILL take advantage of it, especially now when gold squish is comming soon and many people are trying to spend their gold in the best way and the ammount of costumers sky rockets.

5. That's what you get for buying boost from anyone except the very best and highly respected guilds/groups. I'm in one of them (Fade) and I'm also in 5 or 6 "boost" discords, I make about 14-17K gold easy from just doing a raid (prices do differ on what you want, bane, lod, all gear, 1 specc, pay each item etc) but trust me when I say the prices from the legit guilds/groups are all very close and do not differ much, ours are very cheap but the inflation due to incomming gold squish did increase the cost of the service too, Not at all close to the % price increase that you se on auctionhouse though, but do keep in mind that this is a VERY lucrative buisness and scammers WILL take advantage of it, especially now when gold squish is comming soon and many people are trying to spend their gold in the best way and the ammount of costumers sky rockets.
    Hi Disk, what are the current prices for LOD carry for 1 spec? I assume 1 spec mean you get to keep all items good for your chosen spec?