1. [H]<Arbys> NA Raiding Guild "We have the meats"

ARBYS

Look alive boys and prepare to get Burger Brained

From the minds that brought you <Burger Brain> and <D I R T Y> comes the return of the premier NA raiding experience. While the return of the boys was always inevitable no one could have anticipated it coming on this fast, nor this soft. While raiding is always the plan 'Screw vanilla' was the general mood. But with excitement fueling us we’ve decided to level our way to 60 and ruin our individual efforts to better ourselves for the greater good. So right now we’re looking for other people to join us and raid the best way NA has ever known. Currently we are accepting all classes just apply over discord, message Bloo, Pwong, Gnomeskewer or any other Arby's members for details.

Before I go over more I would like to say that we all raid to enjoy the game and enjoy each others company. We do not tolerate elitism or any other types of poor attitudes. If you do not plan to look alive during raids please do not apply.

Progression:

UBRS: CLEARED
    MC : CLEARED
    ONY: Cleared
    BWL: Cleared
    ZG:Cleared

Recruitment:

Arby's is always recruiting skilled and intelligent players for our raids.
    The following list is classes we are currently in need of

Druid:Feral dps/Feral Tank
    Death Knight: Wait till WOTLK
    Priest: Holy Medium
    Rogue: Low
    Warlock: Low
    Mage: Low
    Paladin: Wait for TBC

Schedule

Monday 9:30pm EST(2am ST Tuesday): 25 Man Raid | Thursday 9:30pm EST(2am ST Friday): 25 Man Raid

Arby's

Edited: March 5, 2024

2. come blast NA raiders u wont regret

3. Jenkins Achieved

We also started our 25 man progression a week early and 20 manned the first two MC bosses

Recuitment is still open for the following classes

Hunter
    Shaman : Ele+Enhance and Resto
    Rogue

4. Still looking for the last few dps to fill out our 25 man roster
    Currently needed
    Hunter
    Druid
    Edited: December 15, 2023

5. Tuesday 2 am ST: 25 Man Raid time changed to Mondays because of server resets Tuesday.

6. Hilarious ad.
    I'm a holy pally with most prebis, nearing 60 and you have the right schedule for me. If you get big enough to start a second grp or one of your holy pallies goes quitsies, lemme know

7. Hilarious ad.
    I'm a holy pally with most prebis, nearing 60 and you have the right schedule for me. If you get big enough to start a second grp or one of your holy pallies goes quitsies, lemme know
    Sorry my friend we are Horde, if you swap to the better faction lmk

8. Onyxia Down

Come join our stream Monday for our first Rag Kill

9. I can barely believe there's any DIRTY players left in this cesspool. I thought I was one of the only surviving players who isn't in prison or on a terrorist watchlist.

If you need someone to show Uglys how to play warrior I've got a prebis with attunements/achievements on onyxia server. I can probably scrape together a competent holy priest as well.

cheers,
    +Eardane

10. Yo nice to see you're still alive eardane! Message me in game for a guild invite.

11. Ragnaros Down!

Still recruiting the last few spots for our raid group!
    Come check out our streams at twitch.tv/pwongers

12. Another week another full clear, head on down to Arbys if you're looking to raid!

Still looking for a few spare DPS for our progression raids, message Bloo, Brown, Pwong or Gnomeskewer for more info

13. Anything specific needed? If i was to level something up what would fit?

14. I will reach out in game when I can catch one of you. Looking to see if you have room for Fury Warrior + Fire Res Tank OS for mc/bwl fights in case needed. Looking for a raid time like this since being west coast and working late. Thanks in advance !

Ingame name - Dect

12 Last