1. AFKers in AV

This problem is getting worse and worse. Many players literally just stand in the back and collect free HKs, they contribute nothing. If we try report them for being AFK, they just get in combat to get rid of debuff.

Give us the option to premade AVs, i want to play with people who want to win and farm efficiently, not with toxic parasites that are completely useless.

2. The AV meta is a complete mess right now.

Yes AFKers are rampant, it's also compounded by the fact that you get HKs from SUPER far away, much further than you should be able to.

Also of course the HK meta, where you do nothing but aim for highest HKs possible, means that AV in general is a disaster. No one goes for objectives or tries to win, just farming graveyard and bridge for 6+ hours.

The whole PvP system/rewards needs to be redone.

3. The AV meta is a complete mess right now.

Yes AFKers are rampant, it's also compounded by the fact that you get HKs from SUPER far away, much further than you should be able to.

Also of course the HK meta, where you do nothing but aim for highest HKs possible, means that AV in general is a disaster. No one goes for objectives or tries to win, just farming graveyard and bridge for 6+ hours.

The whole PvP system/rewards needs to be redone.
    its too late to redo the system, they went with this knowingly, changing it know would be a total backstab to the rankers.

however why we cant premade groups is beyond me

4. The system should had revolving around targets you hit to gain you a hk, in case for the healers whatever target they heal they get hk's for the targets of that target hit and die.
    That way all these afk'ers wouldnt be there.

5. afking in av should be unironicaly a bannable offense. the amount of melee who afk is pissing me off.

6. afking in av should be unironicaly a bannable offense. the amount of melee who afk is pissing me off.
    AFKing in a bg IS a bannable offence.

7. This problem is getting worse and worse. Many players literally just stand in the back and collect free HKs, they contribute nothing. If we try report them for being AFK, they just get in combat to get rid of debuff.

Give us the option to premade AVs, i want to play with people who want to win and farm efficiently, not with toxic parasites that are completely useless.
    Do you even know maybe why are they "AFK" in the back? Maybe you play mage so it's not good for you...

Remove mages blizzard from game and let's see if they are going to be AFK in the back.

Me, as melee dps, can't do anything there, why would I even go there getting instant dead by 5+ mages doing blizzard spam?

Mages are the problem for that, wait for TBC expansion and it will get better.

People who says it should be bannable are 100% mages, being in the back not means we are AFK, we just dont want to get there and get killed by blizzard spam and give FREE HK's to enemies.

If you want to remove this problem, then remove mages blizzard and problem solved, every AV match blizzard spam, that's all.

Forgot to mention that AoE is bugged, even when you get out of AoE range you get hit by that.
    Edited: December 2, 2023

8. Do you even know maybe why are they "AFK" in the back? Maybe you play mage so it's not good for you...

Remove mages blizzard from game and let's see if they are going to be AFK in the back.

Me, as melee dps, can't do anything there, why would I even go there getting instant dead by 5+ mages doing blizzard spam?

Mages are the problem for that, wait for TBC expansion and it will get better.

People who says it should be bannable are 100% mages, being in the back not means we are AFK, we just dont want to get there and get killed by blizzard spam and give FREE HK's to enemies.

If you want to remove this problem, then remove mages blizzard and problem solved, every AV match blizzard spam, that's all.

Forgot to mention that AoE is bugged, even when you get out of AoE range you get hit by that.
    you could also just learn to play instead of crying mage op xD
    and no I don't play mage

the aoe range issue is very annoying though I'll admit that

9. you could also just learn to play instead of crying mage op xD
    and no I don't play mage

the aoe range issue is very annoying though I'll admit that
    What do you mean by "learn to play"? Please explain, I know that I hurt your ego but you could be nice to people, thank you.

10. It's not just the aoe range. Its the 0 DR on freezing and chill, entrapment, stun, poly, etc and the "aoe leway" I guess we call it. I can be 2 bodies out of the aoe and still take ticks. It can be pretty agvating as a melee.

The healers and ranged aoe Want you to charge in a lure everyone in so they can aoe. As a team tactic it works but as the melee that dies and gets 0 his while everyone else gets hks, it's a no brainer.
    As long as HKs is the game I'll stay and back and kill the other team when they get to the ranged or healers. .

11. So this ranking system is nearly the same as in Vanilla, except decay has been removed.
    So why can't this system be tweaked little? For example make ranking count honor instead of hk's so it would be a lot more fun for players and less easy for afkers to farm ranks.
    Warmane have already tweaked many things so we aren't playing the 100% original vanilla, so some tweaks to ranking system should't be problem cos of that.

12. What do you mean by "learn to play"? Please explain, I know that I hurt your ego but you could be nice to people, thank you.
    sounds like you're the one with the bruised ego ;)

I'll sum it up real nicely here:

warriors -> intercept in and if available intimidating shout
    horde warriors are doing this and it's fkin annoying to deal with, because it opens a gap for mages to blink in, nova, and clean up while you deal with the warrior(s)
    rogues -> just ****ing grenade the mages.. same deal, interrupts the aoe so their mages can blink in, nova and clean up

yes, you will die
    no, it does not matter that you die because you can just stay dead and get HKs while the enemy team gets killed by your actions, just release after the fight is over and it's back to blizzard spam

feral? respec resto noob
    ret? respec holy noob
    enh? respec ele or resto noob

hope this was helpful for you and you learned something. it's sad that a range player has to spell this **** out for you melee instead of you coming up with this yourself
    makes me wonder if you really tried so hard to come up with something or are pretty ok with your half-baked attempt at justifying why it's ok for you to AFK as a melee

13. sounds like you're the one with the bruised ego ;)

I'll sum it up real nicely here:

warriors -> intercept in and if available intimidating shout
    horde warriors are doing this and it's fkin annoying to deal with, because it opens a gap for mages to blink in, nova, and clean up while you deal with the warrior(s)
    rogues -> just ****ing grenade the mages.. same deal, interrupts the aoe so their mages can blink in, nova and clean up

yes, you will die
    no, it does not matter that you die because you can just stay dead and get HKs while the enemy team gets killed by your actions, just release after the fight is over and it's back to blizzard spam

feral? respec resto noob
    ret? respec holy noob
    enh? respec ele or resto noob

hope this was helpful for you and you learned something. it's sad that a range player has to spell this **** out for you melee instead of you coming up with this yourself
    makes me wonder if you really tried so hard to come up with something or are pretty ok with your half-baked attempt at justifying why it's ok for you to AFK as a melee
    Before you start talking things you don't know, ask first about play style, I get enough kills even as melee, your tactics that you wrote is for kids just like you who can't play WoW, stick to Fortnite please, thank you.