1. Will BG's ever get fixed?

The AV meta right now is extremely boring and borderline unplayable.

Horde queues are 2 hours (mercenary mode broken?) and the other BGs are an hour.

Server will be dead within a month if this isnt fixed.

2. AV games are going for 4+ hours...

3. wait wat ok im rolling alliance right now

4. alliance queues are sometimes 30 to 45 minutes, horde always had longer queues, more pvpers

5. Yeah, I am very disappointed of the pvp experience so far. I heard about the realm and decided to give it a try with a friend after we haven't played wow in 5-6 years (in Icecrown before we quit). We both leveled to 60 a few days ago and wanted to finally start doing some PvP as we are mainly PvP players (Horde). The queues are insane. I expected longer wait times than alliance (where I expected to be pretty much instant) but 30-40 mins for RBG (WSG) and hour-hour and a half for AV is just unplayable as a PVPer. Not to mentioned when you finally enter and it is a WSG that can't get full and ends after 5 mins or AV that is almost done and also ends after 5-10 mins...

We hope that the majority of people are still leveling and gearing up as the realm is still pretty fresh and thats the problem but as someone working and has 2-3 hours to play in the evenings, waiting that much is just not doing it for us. For now we are trying to farm some kills in World PvP but it is not the same and it gets kinda boring most of the times after a while.

6. I must agree.

This is one of the worst PvP experiances I ever had in WoW.

More or less no iincentive to win a BG, Honorpoint gear/items are not even in the game? Atleast I cannot find where to buy it.

And only one BG (Alterec Valey) is played / worth playing, and that one BG is not even working properly.

We need a fix for this dear Warmane, we can't have it like this for ~8 more months until TBC comes out.

Most of the PvP players will just leave the server eventually (might even happend to a smaller extent?), I find it really sad. Was looking forward to this for so long.

Hope you can sort it out and provide the good experiance we normaly associate with Warmane.

7. Totally true, queue for BG's are not normal, especially on a full realm with 12k players, I remember long time ago playing on TBC servers (closed now) with 3k people online max and we had active calls in AB, EoTS, WSG, AV... But okay, this is vanilla, we get crappy gear from farming HK's. You said there is only ONE Alterac Valley going on which is making a huge problem with que, while they farm HK's, we must wait someone to get bored in AV and leave so someone can join and play, imagine how much time we spend everyday in WoW just waiting for que, 15-20min is normal for me to wait, but 1h+ jesus christ this is insane...

8. Yeah, i'm not sitting around for 50 minutes to get into a single BG, and i'm not gonna gank people who are leveling for few HK's. There is 0 reasons for pvp players to play here.

9. I remember, 2 weeks before launch, when I was checking this forum "Recruitment" and discord to find a guild, and I saw a couple of guild that wanted to be "PvP only".
    In the description you could read things like "premades Arathi groups" man, these guys now understood that the only pvp on the server is brainded HKs farming in AV, and nothing lese matters because of its absurd ranking system, guess these guys stopped playing, and when people will get rank14 in 2-4weeks, even AV will be empty

10. I must agree.

This is one of the worst PvP experiances I ever had in WoW.

More or less no iincentive to win a BG, Honorpoint gear/items are not even in the game? Atleast I cannot find where to buy it.

And only one BG (Alterec Valey) is played / worth playing, and that one BG is not even working properly.

We need a fix for this dear Warmane, we can't have it like this for ~8 more months until TBC comes out.

Most of the PvP players will just leave the server eventually (might even happend to a smaller extent?), I find it really sad. Was looking forward to this for so long.

Hope you can sort it out and provide the good experiance we normaly associate with Warmane.
    You need ranks to buy gear rank 6 to enter were you buy the pvp sets/weapons

11. Totally true, queue for BG's are not normal, especially on a full realm with 12k players, I remember long time ago playing on TBC servers (closed now) with 3k people online max and we had active calls in AB, EoTS, WSG, AV... But okay, this is vanilla, we get crappy gear from farming HK's. You said there is only ONE Alterac Valley going on which is making a huge problem with que, while they farm HK's, we must wait someone to get bored in AV and leave so someone can join and play, imagine how much time we spend everyday in WoW just waiting for que, 15-20min is normal for me to wait, but 1h+ jesus christ this is insane...
    There's definetly more than one AV going at a time unless it is late NA, also the queues are typically instant to 10 minutes (at most) for Alliance.

The problem is that as usual, there are way more horde than alliance PvPers. They need to enable mercenary mode (you can select it but pretty sure its disabled for the vanilla realm)

But to be honest I don't blame Alliance for stopping PvP either, when you face off constantly against mage and shaman multiboxers in AV that one shot you, it gets demoralizing really quick.

(BTW those multiboxers are blocking a lot of slots for you to join... why Warmane allows this nonsense in BGs is beyond me)
    Edited: December 6, 2023

12. 3 hr queue for a game that closes down because not enough players, Im sure we can blame it on the 3 multiboxers that queue on horde

(BTW those multiboxers are blocking a lot of slots for you to join... why Warmane allows this nonsense in BGs is beyond me)
    there it is

13. I consider myself a pretty hardcore player when I really want to get my epics. And I was willing to put up with the PvP system in vanilla to get my gear. But holy mother of god, nothing could've prepared me for what I saw during Onyxia's AV's. It's just awful, either you or the other team just get camped on graveyards nonstop for HKs, and you have to pray to god your team has +10 mages to actually manage to get into an advantageous situation.

PvP is in an awful state right now, but GMs probably won't do anything sadly, because then the honor farming people that mindlessly grave camp will complain (same as AV rep rewards farmers). But something HAS TO BE DONE for this not to become an even bigger problem.

14. I'd assume most pvpers quit or will quit soon. Me and my friends are done until they change it (if they even do). Server already feels lifeless if you want to pvp.

15. 3 hr queue for a game that closes down because not enough players, Im sure we can blame it on the 3 multiboxers that queue on horde

there it is
    They are not the only problem, but certainly one of many contributing factors.
    This PvP system in its current state is a complete and utter failure, and queues won't be resolved anytime soon unless major sweeping changes are done.

12 Last