1. Low Bracket Exploiting

Hello,

Been trying pvp a lot recently, and i came across a current problem. I thought the bracket for pvp were now depending on gs, which they cleary are, but turns out some people manage to "smurf" this ? Past days been playing around lower 4k gs against couple of same guys with like 50k HK on their armory. I do understand there is gear difference, but cleary some people are maxing this and getting 1 shot by hunter, or have paladin and DK capable of killing like 5 people alone is kinda unfun ?

So i thought it was forbidden to cheese the system ? I can't find any source about it, so if it's ok i'll just skip pvp cause right now it is just like the bis bracket, unfun.

Skrakelie

2. Hello,

Been trying pvp a lot recently, and i came across a current problem. I thought the bracket for pvp were now depending on gs, which they cleary are, but turns out some people manage to "smurf" this ? Past days been playing around lower 4k gs against couple of same guys with like 50k HK on their armory. I do understand there is gear difference, but cleary some people are maxing this and getting 1 shot by hunter, or have paladin and DK capable of killing like 5 people alone is kinda unfun ?

So i thought it was forbidden to cheese the system ? I can't find any source about it, so if it's ok i'll just skip pvp cause right now it is just like the bis bracket, unfun.

Skrakelie
    Its called twinking, If they were switching items post joining the bg, it would be called as exploiting (Idk how the system works, but it checks inventory perhaps.). Its not that hard to do the same, get the best gear you can have without being qualified for next tier maybe.