1. RDF Problem

What is the problem with rdf queque, if u aren't healer or tank litterally u can't enter in a dungeon, pls fix it!!!

2. what do you admins to do ? Play tanks/healers themselves ? ...

3. The dungeonque is fine as dps so long as you arent sitting in Orgrimmar/Stormwind expecting instapops, if you want faster ques as dps apply your socialskills and run with a 'premade' group instead of waiting for randoms.

4. RDF is fine, but tanks/healers are the problems, people are not playing them for some reason which is sad...

5. Why should they play as tanks or healers with randoms?

6. Why should they play as tanks or healers with randoms?
    If everyone with a tank or healer was social enough to be able to manually form groups at will from all the non-random people they know, they probably wouldn't be playing WoW in the first place, so your question is meaningless.

7. If everyone with a tank or healer was social enough to be able to manually form groups at will from all the non-random people they know, they probably wouldn't be playing WoW in the first place, so your question is meaningless.
    The question was rhetorical so your reply was meaningless.

8. Ah the Schrödinger variation of a question where it becomes rhetorical if you get called out. Gotcha ya.

9. Make the RDF reward for tanks and healers better. Something like 10-15 gold for completion. Problem solved.

>but it's not vanilla
    yeah neither is RDF

10. Neither is playing without paying a subscription fee.
    Yet no one ever uses that in their examples.

Just because certain things aren't "vanilla" isn't a gateway for other things to also not be. There's no slippery slope.

11. Rdf is bugged and you talk about tank healers??For example we kicked 1 guy he was afk re que and no dps 1 hour in que its gray not showing us or nothing.

12. Since there are no tanks, I'm gonna make one and sell them tanking services for gold.

13. RDF is fine, but tanks/healers are the problems, people are not playing them for some reason which is sad...
    THe main reason is that in vanilla when you are in healing/tanking spec and gear, you wont be able to do quests or perform any activities that will involve solo fights with mobs unles you have lvl advantage.

Yeah insta queues are fun but in vanilla there will be always a moment where you have to move and do stuff around a wrold like for example doing quests to unlock dungeons like scholomance.

14. RDF is fine, but tanks/healers are the problems, people are not playing them for some reason which is sad...
    It's because when we need on gear we need, dps rage and claim we're ninja looting.

So we run with premade groups within our guilds instead of RDF.

I'm not going to risk getting banned b/c a hunter thinks every piece of gear is theirs even when its on my prebis list as a tank.

15. Ah the Schrödinger variation of a question where it becomes rhetorical if you get called out. Gotcha ya.
    and when you ever properly call someone out, I'll let you know.

But you didn't, here. His question wasn't meaningless, and I'll answer it in this reply.

We're social enough to form premades and do it all the time. It's what guild chat is for.

RDF is simply not worth our time. We get a few silver, a couple of potions, and the risk of some huntard trying to ban us for "needing on dps gear," damn well knowing there's no such thing as "dps gear" in vanilla b/c itemization is garbo and everyone needs the same stuff. That's why we shouldn't/don't play with randoms via RDF. It's just not worth it.

12 Last