1. Blackrock is dying, lets fix it!

Ever since WOLTK classic came out and now SoD. Blackrock has been hit hard,

Finding a partner Is getting harder and harder.

Times in 3v3 ques' are horrible at times.

We can Improve this if we can get personal rating teams instead of having to force another player to leave his team to play games.

this would give players more incentive to play with new partners that have lower exp then them as well.

if the team system would work like the 3v3 solo que I think server would improve alot.

Also just let horde and alliance play together...

2. This 100%, very day that goes by gets harder and harder to keep a team and grind rsome ating, personal rating would be awesome, hope they can make this change.

cheers

3. This would be an amazing change to make, please do it if at all possible! I'm sure it will help for Icecrown/Lordaeron PVPers too

4. I'd think something like this would mean Blackrock having to be removed from cross-server for having a different rating system.

5. maybe not? but if so do it on all realms

6. maybe not? but if so do it on all realms
    I can't see that happening ever, even as an April Fools joke.
    There's no reason to not keep it as it's supposed to be, and I only see it being considered for Blackrock (under the caveat above) because it's already a custom fest, and no other reason.

7. Alrite man, Just a wish I know and many others would love.

How come tho?
    what is beneifits of having team raiting instead of personal ?

8. You may not see it, but it was the best change they made in retail pvp wise, and would be the best here also, what would u lose? having a funny team name?lmao
    i rather have ppl to play with than spamming skirmish cause i cant find a partner willing to leave their team or viceversa.
    so i dont really see why would it be a april fools joke to you but ok.

9. what is beneifits of having team raiting instead of personal ?
    It's not about benefits, it's about emulating the expansion as close to the original.

The regular way rating works is fine. It's absurd to expect it to be changed across all WotLK servers because a custom fest like Blackrock has too few people playing it for team rating to work there. The problem isn't team rating, it's Blackrock.

10. Yeah as close as possible to the original with everyone having BIS Pve off sets and every melee with SM. this is a private server and icecrown has 7x xp..
    they could also just have it as an option on blackrock to have a personal raiting give the team a name and you can que with people outside of your "personal" team.

Don't see how this badly effects the other realms.

I also play on icecrown and finding a partner can also be a problem there due to team issue.

11. Don't see how this badly effects the other realms.
    That's fine, don't worry. As the decision isn't yours, there's no requirement for you to see or agree.

12. That's fine, don't worry. As the decision isn't yours, there's no requirement for you to see or agree.
    I'm actually shocked by how you're choosing to receive this excellent idea. Maybe you can't chance your stance in this thread or you lose face or something unacceptable like that, but at least privately, maybe think about this a little more.

What is gained by slavishly adhering to the original 3.3.5 in ways that don't actually affect actual gameplay, only quality of life?

Was the same imperative felt for other new ideas like Onyxia - Classic on Wrath client, with Wrath QoL features? Or was a more rational decision made instead?

13. I suggest to you that Warmane is in competition with Blizzard, and any parity in QoL is only going to help. Sure, Warmane has survived and even thrived in the face of Classic release - but people still have that choice, and the more you stack in the 'pro' column instead of the con, the better.

You said that you think this is a problem with Blackrock, but it's probably a problem on Icecrown too. Being able to queue with who you want, when you want, is a huge QoL difference, regardless of how big the pool of potential partners is. Even if it's bigger on icecrown, how does that help someone stuck in a team who just wants t

14. just a side question, the concept of 'soloque team' as a solo player is kind of weird to me

getting soloque team to 2450 for transmog perks is fine but it is kind of painful to grind since it requires 'team rating'

if transmog would be unlockable based on mmr would it be more fun for players?

12 Last