1. people are not actually trading kills, i doubt there are any agreements to do so. the thing is that there is no incentive to win the bg but there is an incentive to get as many hks as possible so people try to get hks and don't try to win. if one side dominates they can either camp the graveyard of the losing side which will lead to them leaving and the game closing or they can retreat, give them some space to breath and keep them in the game that way. it is close to trading kills but it happens naturally because the pvp system on the server incentivizes it. don't hate the player, hate the game.

2. Really ? im streaming that shi't pvp , 1 side pushing kill 10 -20 ally max . go back then other side pushing does same +- none of side trying to win the battle its like , if you call this not trading kills , then why no pushing bases , 2 hours in that BG staying , and none of side really playing real pvp its all about hk's trading , to end AV only 1 way /afk
    Edited: December 13, 2023

3. it is not trading kills because there is no agreement to trade kills. horde usually farms more hks than alliance. players are just doing what the rules incentivize. tell me why people should try to push bases and win? what do they get from winning other than sitting in queue again? nothing, so they don't. it's a stupid system but it's the system warmane implemented and players just adapt to it.

4. What we need is permissions to kick players that are unwilling to fight in AV.
    Just reporting AFK players is not enough. They can evade the afk-kick by just charging in and taking some damage. Rinse & Repeat.

5. What we need is permissions to kick players that are unwilling to fight in AV.
    Just reporting AFK players is not enough. They can evade the afk-kick by just charging in and taking some damage. Rinse & Repeat.
    now that one is bannable, just make a ticket, they;; have their ban for sure.

6. now that one is bannable, just make a ticket, they;; have their ban for sure.
    oh i have bad news for you

7. Actually BG is impossible to be played from Alliance Side, always 40 horde vs 30 ally, also, they never finish, they stop at bridge and keep farming, so, it's literally no-point on playing it, or tryng to acquire pvp gear (that should be in the store, as the current store is pretty bad)

However, I doubt warmane will fix it anyways, so RIP real BG pvp "vanilla", sadly

First 12