1. What Do You Think About GTA 6?

Well, I can't wait to play it.

123 million views in 3 days! WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdBZY2fkU-0

2. Looks like they are really going for the trash aesthetic.

3. It will be a huge success because it's Rockstar and sheep will eat anything they dump. They could release GTA Pac-Man with Atari graphics and there would be morons saying it's revolutionary, despite their games' major improvements in new installments being in graphics, like with Red I'm Dead of Boredom 2. That game is inferior to the original in every single aspect, aside obviously the graphics.

GTA6 will follow the same recipe. The looks will be amazing, the mechanics will be like every one of their games, physics might get some improvements, and the story has great chances of being even more neutered than their last games. They already said they toned down "punching down" jokes about "marginalized groups." Anyone who uses "punching down" in a scenario that doesn't involve a street fight or MMA match can't be taken seriously.

4. Looks like they are really going for the trash aesthetic.
    Hey, it's called Florida aesthetic.

I'll keep my reservations. Tired of being big game companies' beta tester for years after a release.

5. I'd be more interested in Elder Scrolls 6. But, I can't say I care about such games anymore. We all know the trend these companies go in these days.

6. I prefer the classic top-down view of the best GTA games from the past such as GTA 1, 2, Chinatown and its clones: Retro City Rampage and Shakedown Hawaii. In 3D, I prefer to go with Saints Row 3 and 4. Too bad the franchise died.