1. Points Store will be avaliable? Is yes, when?

At the launch was said there will be a marketplace like lordaeron / icecrown but thats is kinda vague.
    We now have the trade options where players can sell items an gold, but what about the points store? this will be a feature as well?

2. Is there any admin or moderator that knows that informattion and can give me a reply?

3. i also though there will be a point shop.

4. Any official position about this. Warmane admins?

5. Asking repeatedly won't change the fact that's information to be released in an announcement and/or the News section of the website, not in reply to some thread most people won't ever look at.

6. Agreed.
    But well... the coins store became avaliable without any post on the news section so thats mostly the reason I asked about the points store.
    Also "not in reply to some thread most people won't ever look at."... I'm just a player who's interested and some information and like myself I think other people look for answer on the forum as well besides de News Page.
    It's not gonna hurt be kind and share some info is its possible, even if it is on "some thread most people won't ever look at"
    Thank you for the reply anyway.