1. But I want to play the worlds most famous mmorpg as single player!! But I want to play pvp with others too, BUT only if we win!!

2. It's pretty funny how you can look at the replies in this thread and figure out which one of them are also ganking lower level players. Imagine calling the killing of a player that is 50 levels below you PvP lol!

But these players just lack the skill of playing against players in their level range, so killing lowbies kind of boosts their ego I guess. /shrug

3. Game is made like that, boths sides have scums, I play horde/alliance and I see those kind of people on both sides....

I'll write you some reasons why are they doing it:

1. Bored players, they want to kill lowbies for fun to make you mad.
    2. Bored donors with full BiS gear, mostly they are ganking lowbies since they cant win in arenas or 1v1 against their level.
    3. People who want to take revenge, they was also killed when they was lowbies, now they want to revenge.
    4. Horde/Alliace haters, enemy is enemy, no matter if you're low or high level, you're still an enemy and they look it that way.

Me, as a donor, I love to kill lowbies and make them mad, when I see that they login on other char and insult me then it makes me happy and laugh, because I know how mad they are and I dont give a fck about them...

This game can make you relax, makes you mad, makes you happy, always depends, try to relax my friend and accept the situation how it is, you can't change anything.
    I hope your mum is proud of you.

4. It's pretty funny how you can look at the replies in this thread and figure out which one of them are also ganking lower level players. Imagine calling the killing of a player that is 50 levels below you PvP lol!

But these players just lack the skill of playing against players in their level range, so killing lowbies kind of boosts their ego I guess. /shrug
    Nice strawman. But that's typical of people for whom anything beyond surface is a mystery.

But that's all right. We know that you know that if you actually would think about it, you would have no choice to face that what you are saying here is completely bat**** insanity. You can't face that, it's better to keep printing "he killed low level omgaawd", painless and easy. You don't have to do anything and you are properly on the right side of morality, right?

5. Just wanted to chime in, to all the lowbies I've killed indiscriminately while waiting for BGs to pop and raids to start - it wasn't personal! It's still fun and always will be. Well it's even more so on purpose when they are at least lv72 to keep the HK number growing.

6. Thank god you're not leveling up a horde character OP,
    Cause alliance is 10,000x worse about camping and griefing

7. Just wanted to chime in, to all the lowbies I've killed indiscriminately while waiting for BGs to pop and raids to start - it wasn't personal! It's still fun and always will be. Well it's even more so on purpose when they are at least lv72 to keep the HK number growing.
    Making strangers upset as a form of entertainment? Sounds like a psychopathic tendency.

8. It's a psychology thing. These alliance players who make (often Caucasian-looking) anthropomorphic characters feel like they're exterminating these inhuman horde races and feel justified to grief and camp and kill low-level characters since they're killing "monsters"

9. It's a psychology thing. These alliance players who make (often Caucasian-looking) anthropomorphic characters feel like they're exterminating these inhuman horde races and feel justified to grief and camp and kill low-level characters since they're killing "monsters"
    Candidate for weirdest take for the year 2024.

10. A perverted version of reverse david vs goliath would be a ......... tiny gnome level80 camping horde lowbies, could be a fun theme!

Edit: bonus points for gnome rogues with attacking ankles related names

11. It's really not that far fetched and probably has an element of truth.
    https://www.npr.org/2011/03/29/13495...ess-than-human

First 12