1. Stupid Horde's loosers

Dude, why are the horde people simply killing any low level on maps where there simply aren't any pvp fights? They don't win any of this, my girlfriend and I just want to level up and play some cool PvE, but it's impossible to play in Astranaar, because any stupid level ?? passes and kills us for no reason.

2. I can understand you killing someone who is your level or someone who can fight back, but the guys are inadvertently killing any player for no reason at all, that's pathetic, especially given the guys' level.

3. Its not the horde problem, but that the server is for nolifers who got best gear 5 years and really want wpvp only

4. He does it to piss you off, it's like a challenge. So you call your friends, kill him a little. Then he calls his friends and it keeps rolling. Game happens.

But lately more and more people do it, because they know that, instead of being hunted for it, they can just camp freely. Poor victims refuse to accept reality, they cry and complain about it. Some even just keep resurrecting like npc's in the same spot. Forum posts about it is like a cherry on the cake. I bet that guy is reading this topic and getting all dizzy from pleasure.

5. Man, to me it seems like a problem with brainless horde players, I've seen countless times high level alliance players going through low level and not moving a finger to get out of their way, it's impossible to level up smoothly without the stress of having an ******* like that waiting for you at the cemetery door.

6. He does it to piss you off, it's like a challenge. So you call your friends, kill him a little. Then he calls his friends and it keeps rolling. Game happens.

But lately more and more people do it, because they know that, instead of being hunted for it, they can just camp freely. Poor victims refuse to accept reality, they cry and complain about it. Some even just keep resurrecting like npc's in the same spot. Forum posts about it is like a cherry on the cake. I bet that guy is reading this topic and getting all dizzy from pleasure.
    Probably, like any short dick player.

7. Well, opening a topic about it is pretty short dick move also, you will get the same answer as 9999 exactly the same topics before yours. Which is, use your brain and deal with it, like everyone has.

8. I have to agree, i can't play an alt 1 minute without getting killed a way higher level horde. But the worst are horde rogues. For some reason it seems to attract the lowest life forms. Valiance keep, STV, SW, Tanaris etc, any major quest hub is full of them
    Matter of fact, as im writing this, there are 4 lvl 80 rogues in Valiance trying to gank, but they melt as soon as opposition arrive and even 2 mb came, that we killed a few times earlier

It seems like horde is where skill goes to die and the only W they can get are ganking leveling toon

Just right now i saw 2 warriors kill a lvl 70 guy in Farshire Farm

9. As someone who used to play Horde, I had this EXACT experience from Alliance players. Now it's shifted. I expect eventually it will shift back. There's no point whining about it, as it happens to everyone. Horde is just the dominant group. Alliance used to do this exact thing. I literally had someone fly above me, one shot me, and drop to their death, all just to kill me, as Horde.

The balance shifted. Deal with it until it switches back, or play Horde.

10. I read "stupid horse's looters" and I thought you were complaining about someone ninjaing the Karazhan mount.

11. As someone who used to play Horde, I had this EXACT experience from Alliance players. Now it's shifted. I expect eventually it will shift back. There's no point whining about it, as it happens to everyone. Horde is just the dominant group. Alliance used to do this exact thing. I literally had someone fly above me, one shot me, and drop to their death, all just to kill me, as Horde.

The balance shifted. Deal with it until it switches back, or play Horde.
    That's not even true, Alliance kicks hordes behind everyday in PvP I always see them in STV, Tanaris, sometimes at Dark Portal to Outlands, Thrallmar in Hellfire Peninsula, entrance to ICC (I actually found out there's a summoning stone outside ICC however if you try to summon people you will get murked by Horde/Alliance).

Horde does not dominate Alliance when it comes to PvP Horde lose WG several times until the buffs sway it to Horde side for them to win.

12. Game is made like that, boths sides have scums, I play horde/alliance and I see those kind of people on both sides....

I'll write you some reasons why are they doing it:

1. Bored players, they want to kill lowbies for fun to make you mad.
    2. Bored donors with full BiS gear, mostly they are ganking lowbies since they cant win in arenas or 1v1 against their level.
    3. People who want to take revenge, they was also killed when they was lowbies, now they want to revenge.
    4. Horde/Alliace haters, enemy is enemy, no matter if you're low or high level, you're still an enemy and they look it that way.

Me, as a donor, I love to kill lowbies and make them mad, when I see that they login on other char and insult me then it makes me happy and laugh, because I know how mad they are and I dont give a fck about them...

This game can make you relax, makes you mad, makes you happy, always depends, try to relax my friend and accept the situation how it is, you can't change anything.

13. Game is made like that, boths sides have scums, I play horde/alliance and I see those kind of people on both sides....

I'll write you some reasons why are they doing it:

1. Bored players, they want to kill lowbies for fun to make you mad.
    2. Bored donors with full BiS gear, mostly they are ganking lowbies since they cant win in arenas or 1v1 against their level.
    3. People who want to take revenge, they was also killed when they was lowbies, now they want to revenge.
    4. Horde/Alliace haters, enemy is enemy, no matter if you're low or high level, you're still an enemy and they look it that way.

Me, as a donor, I love to kill lowbies and make them mad, when I see that they login on other char and insult me then it makes me happy and laugh, because I know how mad they are and I dont give a fck about them...

This game can make you relax, makes you mad, makes you happy, always depends, try to relax my friend and accept the situation how it is, you can't change anything.
    Some character.

14. That's not even true, Alliance kicks hordes behind everyday in PvP I always see them in STV, Tanaris, sometimes at Dark Portal to Outlands, Thrallmar in Hellfire Peninsula, entrance to ICC (I actually found out there's a summoning stone outside ICC however if you try to summon people you will get murked by Horde/Alliance).

Horde does not dominate Alliance when it comes to PvP Horde lose WG several times until the buffs sway it to Horde side for them to win.
    This. Exactly this. Leveling all my Horde characters, I was constantly harrassed by mBoxing alliance or camped by nolifer 80s. I used to get really mad about it, but then I just accpeted the reality of the server. I get ganked less now that I have some decent gear, but sometimes I just get wrecked anyway. Such is life in Azeroth. I try not to perpetuate the cycle. I usually wave and say hi to every Alliance I pass out in the world as I'm travling. It lets them know I don't have any intentions of attacking and tbh, what I've noticed most of the time, if you're friendly, they just leave you alone.

12 Last