1. Shard drop rate

is the drop rate reduced?? because i am getting only 1 from lk for 2 weeks in a row
    Edited: December 8, 2023

2. Yeah they did reduce.. We had five of them in 2 raids with Lk and some friends in LOD guild has also 2-3 shards per raid... This being quite annoying...
    Edited: December 10, 2023 Reason: grammar fail

3. seems its even worse now, 3 weeks in a row full LOD runs and 1 shard from each of those raids, so at this rate we only getting a shard from LK and thats about it.

approx time to finish your SM is half a year at this point with 1-2 shards each week

i would understand the change in icecrown server to boost SM sales on site, but why in lordaeron? cant p2w there, literally no reason to hurt loyal ppl that hard who are collecting for their SM... ive donated for multiple hundreds of coins and this is how i get rewarded

4. Because it was never about "pAy-To-WiN." It's simply about that being the top weapon for the expansion and the server never moving on for it to become obsolete, as it normally would. The lower drop rate makes it a meaningful grind and investment.

Regarding however amount you donated, you received Coins as a token of our gratitude for that already. "Better drop rates" isn't a donation perk.

5. the shard drop rate has always been this low for the past almost decade, it was just last year where it was increased for some reason and shadowmourne started getting less value than lod weapons, because every few boss pug got a bunch of shards

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Collected on a paladin last year and generally saw 6 to 10 drops, 5 if unlucky and 11-12 has happened. Now its just 1 to 3 shards, sometimes 4. I would say that while the droprate was fun at the high end, this move to a low droprate is quite the killer of motivation, perhaps something more towards 4-7 a run would be reasonable.