1. Suggestion: Disable multiboxing in battlegrounds

Topic say all.
    Please disable multiboxing in any battleground. Its not fun.

2. Multiboxers are hilariously easy to beat, all you need is couple of grenades and some basic team coordination. If you whine about them in pvp it only shows how bad of a pvper you are.

3. Multiboxers are hilariously easy to beat, all you need is couple of grenades and some basic team coordination. If you whine about them in pvp it only shows how bad of a pvper you are.
    It's not about that, it's because other people want to join AV and multiboxers taking too much spaces, making insane que and wasting our time, we also want to play battlegrounds, not just them...

4. You mb apologists look so out of touch one might think you're only saying things you are because you mb yourself and want to continue doing so. If i can launch 5 nukes at you at once with single button press I have an insane advantage. If you need whole team to kill me alone, there's a problem.

5. https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    "Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it."
    This will not stop people from complaining about things they hate.

6. This will not stop people from complaining about things they hate.
    Underrated statement of the day.