1. Staff overwhelmed?

I remember playing 2 years ago on Frostmourne and i could see daily tens of ninjas/abusers/scammers getting banned for a few days. But for some reason in Onyxia i barely see anyone banned excepted bots and racists. 30 min ago a lvl 56 orc tried to scam me by putting a Krol Blade on trade, and the moment i put the money he instantly switched with a worthless item and tried to accept the trade, luckily for some reason I didnt instantly press accept after i put the money. Obviously he instantly canceled the trade "deleting any evidence". Shouldnt this be bannable? Made at least 50 trades on this server, but this was the first scam attempt i witnessed and i hope to be the last. Is staff overwhelmed or they just dont care about ninjas and scammers?

2. Did you report him? How do you expect it to be bannable without any report? GMs aren't watching every single out of hundreds of trades happening every moment to see if by any chance someone switches an item and counts of the other side to not check before confirming the exchange.

3. They do get banned if you report them, I have seen many people getting banned for scamming.

To make it easier, you can record those things and upload it on youtube, make a report in-game and also paste link so GM's will check it.