1. Can you guys code BOTS that would tank dungeons?

These bots would be server hosted and join dungeons to avoid everyone living in queues? I've never seen a server with such a lack of tank. First time i see this in years of private servers and Blizzard servers.

Not sure why on Onyxia nobody wanna tank but it's a pain in the *** and literally ruin gaming sessions when you spend hours in queue.

2. Not sure why on Onyxia nobody wanna tank
    From your message I understand that you are not a tank. Why don't you want to tank?

3. Not sure why on Onyxia nobody wanna tank
    Because when you attempt to tank dungeons - people in it have a Wrath mindset and/or no common game sense.

Mindlessly pulling threat, not following marks, chain pulling, not LoSing, not listening to instructions, causing wipes, healers not dispelling you, etc etc etc ....

It's very clear to see why a lot of tanks are sick of dealing with that garbage on a daily basis. There are some absolutely terrible players on this realm, and so people are wise enough to avoid pugs and find competent guild groups to run stuff with.

4. I've seen so many tanks that are new to Vanilla, for example spamming Thunder clap, 0 cleaves cast in a 40 minute dungeon. Mage is "hands off the keys" for 30 seconds after tank charges, yet still pulls with a single tick of Blizzard. Random +1 sharpening stone and refuse to remove it for wf totem. Etc etc.

This makes me think that most of the experienced tank players are just playing with friends they've made, or are 60 by now

5. From your message I understand that you are not a tank. Why don't you want to tank?
    Because we don't all want to be tanks, stfu with this kind of replies.

6. Are you a warrior? A feral? You're a tank.

7. I tried to be a tank on Onyxia realm, never again.

I'm back on icecrown realm, more fun.

8. Yday went to a dungeon with my 5.3 Prot war on Icecrown, and there was a 6.8k unholy dk, who kept pulling mobs and naturally at such a GS difference you just can't keep up as a tank. He kept asking for me to pull more and more yet the mobs were all over him. He just wouldn't get the simple fact that its a GS problem, and it won't be fixed at that moment, so he should chill out and hold back. Needless to say he died like 2 times for this specific reason.

If this mindset from warmane players translates to Onyxia, no wonder tanks have a hard time...and lets not forget that vanilla tanking is all about watching threat and being carefull. It's way more technical and tanks gotta minmax more to keep up. You just need good tanks in vanilla, way better then in wrath.

No wonder noone wants to tank.