1. This is top tier cringe. But I was kind of like this guy when I was 15 years old too.

2. Imagine posting this brag and not having the image be embedded in the post

3. great, thats one deadslot less in alterac, now you harass the pve players :D

4. Never been muted or banned on warmane playing here off, and on 8 years. I just play really competitive for pvp, and pve. I hold the others around me to my standard, thus reason people hate me. Gg's horde was a blast leading you all TOGETHER APES STRONG!

5. sounds like you guys will have to fight in durotar

6. 4 alliance players got hwl 5 days before me, I was pretty casual tbh.

7. Also this is the typical response I get when people who on forums want to duel me. https://gyazo.com/a2cfa4a50048063ab2f6a737b8da8a35

8. To dziecko ma z 10 latek i próbuje zrobic z siebie cos lepszego. Synku my tu gramy od lat, nie zaimponujesz nam.

9. This is what mental illness looks like.

10. I hold the others around me to my standard, thus reason people hate me.
    no, not really, its because you atlleast partially afk'd your way to r14 while having all the time in the world to trash talk. No matter how much you cry about that screenshot being fake news or witch hunter or whatever else trump rethoric you can come up with

and you just happen to slip through warmanes counter measures like 98% of every other afker
    Edited: December 16, 2023

11. Just because I got hwl in your mind I must of afked it, low IQ take.

12. I genuinely hope life gets better for you, Rasgruls. Best wishes!

13. The salt flowing in these comments are amazing.

First 1234 Last