In case people don't know beware the "500 cheap warmane coins- trusted seller for YEARS" scam. I went through and tried to purchase those. Yes I'm an ***** and yes I already talked to support.

They will have you go on discord, buy a gift card, and once you give them the code they will send you a completely real looking screenshot of them sending you coins and even past chats of "satisfied discord customers" that are fake.

Again it's all FAKE, don't let them bamboozle you like they did me. And if you don't believe me then private message me and I can send you 13 screenshots of discord showing the interaction.

Again it doesn't matter the character name or discord name they use STAY AWAY from "cheap warmane coins" scam, they use fake screenshots of them sending the coins and then they say you should buy their account for an additional price to get characters and the coins you already bought.

I know this probably won't do much but if it prevents even one other person from being scammed like I was then I've done my best.