1. Population already in decline?

Is population of this server already in decline?
    When i check warmane website i often see sever isn't full. Its strange to me after just month or so from its release.
    Whats you guess on how much people will stable play on this server?

2. its full right now maybe not in the early morning but still more players than every classic lvl 60 server :D its normal that some people just came to try and saw how hard real vanilla is and then stop.

3. It's fine for now. I just wish they would stop bringing these dumbass changes and nerfs

4. Im sure people playing for PVP have quit. I have and so have my friends because the current pvp is unplayable cancer.

5. Im sure people playing for PVP have quit. I have and so have my friends because the current pvp is unplayable cancer.
    100%

BGs is a disaster right now and needs a full rework

6. Im sure people playing for PVP have quit. I have and so have my friends because the current pvp is unplayable cancer.
    People waiting for the cash shop character level up too it's been a damn too much time waiting and I'm only interested in the end game pvp to be honest...

7. They gutted Golemagg by 1/3 of his hp... probably because some peasant guilds and pugs couldnt down 900k hp.

8. Seems like this is a wrong genre of game for you. Why not play Blackrock? Oh yes because there you would not be able to outgear your opponents :D

9. People waiting for the cash shop character level up too it's been a damn too much time waiting and I'm only interested in the end game pvp to be honest...
    Seems like this is a wrong genre of game for you. Why not play Blackrock? Oh yes because there you would not be able to outgear your opponents :D

10. Is population of this server already in decline?
    When i check warmane website i often see sever isn't full. Its strange to me after just month or so from its release.
    Whats you guess on how much people will stable play on this server?
    Warmane is mostly European players who work or study, the realms are always full during peak time, nothing to worry about here, Onyxia is still popping off.

11. They gutted Golemagg by 1/3 of his hp... probably because some peasant guilds and pugs couldnt down 900k hp.
    It was because they originally scaled his health down based on wowhead's health number, which was using the buffed SOM value. Until someone pointed it out

12. I quit that realm, nothing to play for and getting 60k hks for some crappy gear naah... I'm playing again on icecrown, more fun, now gonna wait for TBC expansion.

13. It was because they originally scaled his health down based on wowhead's health number, which was using the buffed SOM value. Until someone pointed it out
    Still, they should had kept him as he was, he wasnt that difficult. Only somewhat of a challenge.

14. Seems like this is a wrong genre of game for you. Why not play Blackrock? Oh yes because there you would not be able to outgear your opponents :D
    I see where you are going with this but life as a salaryman in charge of a family is not the same as.. just go play on a PVE realm if you don't like the PVP and WPVP although this won't change the labeling of the game being an MMO instead of trying to find the "bad faith" in someone you don't know.

12 Last