1. How is the end-future going to look like of this realm?

When the realm reaches end wotlk progress, is it going to stay up and working as wotlk?

2. Characters can be transferred to Icecrown at the very end of Onyxia. You can leave your characters in Onyxia too, but they'll remain in memories only thereafter.

3. @ohiemitzen how do you know this? where was this posted.

4. Characters can be transferred to Icecrown at the very end of Onyxia. You can leave your characters in Onyxia too, but they'll remain in memories only thereafter.
    How do you expect 10k people to add up to Icecrown realm? that cant be true

5. How do you expect 10k people to add up to Icecrown realm? that cant be true
    That's how their seasonal realms work. In the end everyone that wishes ghets dumped into Icecrown. Many of those "10k people" are regular Icecrown players, many will not even transfer and by the end of Wotlk phase there won't be anywhere near 10k online.

6. @ohiemitzen how do you know this? where was this posted.
    I don't think it's posted anywhere stating it explicitly.

Each year Frostmourne ended, the characters were offered a chance to transfer to Icecrown. Staff has stated that with Onyxia having shop and higher rates, transfers to Lordaeron wouldn't be fair, this leaves Icecrown as an only option.

I would guess large majority of Onyxia's players are from Warmane's other realms. While the characters ends up in Icecrown, nobody knows how active those characters will be afterwards.

7. this is pretty bull****, to have no future but to end up in pay to win icecrown, wish I knew this sooner

8. Can we get an official staff to say if it's going to be icecrown only or lordaeron also? You could consider Lordaeron also since its progressive realm and we will spend alot of time on each expansion

9. this is pretty bull****, to have no future but to end up in pay to win icecrown, wish I knew this sooner
    Oh sweet summer child, you don't know.

10. Can we get an official staff to say if it's going to be icecrown only or lordaeron also? You could consider Lordaeron also since its progressive realm and we will spend alot of time on each expansion
    Lordaeron has no cash shop. Onyxia has gear in cash shop. No lordaeron.