1. Getting beaten in dps by mages with lower GS

Is there something I could change, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong with my rotation
    I precast pyro 4 seconds before pull timer into LB, then pop Mirror Image+Haste gloves and fireball into the typical rotation
    Not sure what I am doing wrong, maybe my gems?
    https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

2. I doubt it's gear. How is your movement/boss mechanics, are you where you are supposed to be without wasting uptime? How many fireballs are you casting compared to those mages in the same fight?

3. Gear looks like usual bis gear. You could fumble around with some SP/Crit Ametrines instead of pure SP and please replace that SP/Resil Enchant on Shoulders with SP/Crit. Gems alone won't make a huge difference though.

Your best metrics to check are fireballs cast and uptime on 2p t10 unless there's a glaring error in your rotation/movement you should be ahead on those.

4. I doubt it's gear. How is your movement/boss mechanics, are you where you are supposed to be without wasting uptime? How many fireballs are you casting compared to those mages in the same fight?
    Even in bosses where I stand still and do nothing I still have less dps some times and seems their opener they get much more DPS to reach top 1 fast

Gear looks like usual bis gear. You could fumble around with some SP/Crit Ametrines instead of pure SP and please replace that SP/Resil Enchant on Shoulders with SP/Crit. Gems alone won't make a huge difference though.

Your best metrics to check are fireballs cast and uptime on 2p t10 unless there's a glaring error in your rotation/movement you should be ahead on those.
    I don't have exalted sons of hodir, how do I check the cast and uptime?

5. Well, things to check, his Crit % on spells
    his Biggest crit dmg, his average normal dmg(no crit)
    he is prob waiting for his trinkets to proc and he is using mirrage then

6. Well, that is really vague to identify the weak point.
    You are sending mixed signals, you worry about opener, which is barely relevant. But you have bis gear. It's hard to help you, I mean, maybe you have farmed 25hc raids for 2 years and your ISP/location changed and you have more ping now. Or you bought character/gear and have low experience on encounters, you are moving for mechanics too early/standing in bad positions/etc - low awareness of what is going to happen and no plan of action.

7. Well, things to check, his Crit % on spells
    his Biggest crit dmg, his average normal dmg(no crit)
    he is prob waiting for his trinkets to proc and he is using mirrage then
    I will try that tactic, they seemed to have more crit than me in fireballs and pyro
    I have 53.61% crit with only my buffs, in the tooltip

Well, that is really vague to identify the weak point.
    You are sending mixed signals, you worry about opener, which is barely relevant. But you have bis gear. It's hard to help you, I mean, maybe you have farmed 25hc raids for 2 years and your ISP/location changed and you have more ping now. Or you bought character/gear and have low experience on encounters, you are moving for mechanics too early/standing in bad positions/etc - low awareness of what is going to happen and no plan of action.
    Last time I played was in 2019 and I've started playing 2 weeks or more now so maybe I need to get used to it but I don't see how since the rotation is so easy and straightforward, problem is even when I am standing still I still get less dps most of the times even when there are no mechanics to do
    My ping is less now I have 54ms back then I had 120+

8. Sounds like you just need to play a little to refresh muscle memory.
    Compare what and how many spells these mages and you have cast in each encounter in your next raid, maybe there is a clue there.

9. Short answer is you're probably bad

Important things to know as fire mage:

1) Warmane's spell queue system. Warmane has a unique spell queue that is unlike classic where you can start the gcd of your next instant spell during your current cast. For example, you cast fireball and have a hot streak proc ready. If you spam the pyroblast key while casting you can start its gcd during your current fireball cast, reducing the time between your pyro and next fireball. You can test this on a dummy, try casting instant spells back to back compared to queueing them during your casts. 95% of the time casting instant spells back to back is bad.

This leads to your opener. For dbs it should be something like this: Go get a crit from a critter or some other mob in ICC so you only need one more to trigger hotstreak. Precast flamestrike rank 8 and 9 at ~4s, pop potion (optional) just before boss activates, when fight starts you go fb -> lb -> fb -> mirrors -> fb -> pyro (if hot streak) otherwise continue with fb until you get a hotstreak. Ideally both trinkets have procced in this opener so you can use combustion to get the most damage out of it, otherwise use it on pnl. Save second potion for second cts or pnl depending on fight length.
    For non role-play bosses you can do something similar, precast a flamestrike (as long as it won't ninja pull), start precasting fireball at ~2s and queue up a living bomb so they hit when pull timer hits 0s. Then you continue the usual fb -> mirror -> fb rotation as above.

If you abuse this spellqueue system properly you will gain a lot of dps.

2) Maximising t10 2set uptime

You don't always want to use your hot streak right away, you want to fit as many fireballs into your t10 2set proc as possible. For example you have a hot streak proc and cast pyro giving you the 2set buff. You cast two more fireballs and get two crits giving you another hot streak. You could cast pyro and refresh your t10 but what's the need? You still have time to cast another fireball with the haste buff. It doesn't matter if the 2set proc ends during your cast, as long as you start your fb with the t10 2set buff it will benefit from the haste. After casting this 3rd fireball you can consume the hot streak with a pyro and keep your t10 going. You should be able to cast a lot more fireballs this way.
    Maximising your casts under your 2set bonus is another big dps gain.
    There is a caveat to this called pyro clipping. This is where you overwrite your current hot streak with a new one before you're able to consume it, losing a pyroblast in the process. Obviously something you want to avoid. This can happen if your living bomb explodes and crits during a fireball cast for instance or you simply cast too many fireballs. You need to track your hot streak, your crits and your living bombs to decide whether to throw a pyro or cast another fireball.

3) General gameplay

You should always be casting. Any movement, any time your fireball doesn't reach a target because it dies before it gets there, any time the boss is moved out of range etc etc is a big dps loss for you. You should always be casting something, minimising downtime as much as possible. This applies to every single dps class in the game, not just mage.
    Also you should pick your targets carefully. Let's take Professor Putricide for example. The ooze spawns and you instantly switch off boss and dps the ooze. This is a dps loss for you because it has no debuffs applied, no 13% increased magic damage debuff, no increased spell hit debuff, no crit debuff (you shouldn't cast scorch unless it's last resort). Instead you can throw a mouseover living bomb on it and keep dpsing the boss while you wait until demo lock, boomy etc switch on the ooze and apply these debuffs for you. You should also switch back to boss a little before the ooze dies so your ignite has chance to fully tick out and you don't lose a fireball mid air to the ooze dying before it reaches it.
    Obviously if your raid has dps issues with stuff like valks, oozes etc you should do as much damage as possible to them so you don't wipe but if you can get away with waiting it's worth it for your dps.

Your gems are correct which is nice (except for the shoulder enchant), and if you're looking for a 2nd professsion then tailoring is bis due to the back enchant (together with engineering which you have). It's cheap to level too which is nice.

Mage takes a decent amount of practice to get good at so just keep at it.

10. I just saw your message,, thank you so much for your time
    I will try to utilize every thing you said